January 2013 Moms

For those who have been sick - where is the worst place?

I'm in my second tri, and just now starting to get sick. Lame!

So, I thought maybe we could look at it from a lighter side, and get our stories of the worst places we've been sick... one of those "looking back, it's kind of funny" situations :)

Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: For those who have been sick - where is the worst place?

• So far, worst place has been a gas station bathroom.

My mom had to throw up in a garbage can in the middle of the mall when she was pregnant.

Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't have a worst place per se but my worst experience so far was one night I was so sick I tried to run to the bathroom to throw up. Needless to say the throw up started coming out and got on my bathroom floor. I then slipped and fell in it in front of my poor dd. Thank God dh was home to take her out of the room so I could clean myself and the floor up.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I made DH pull over on the side of the road one day so I could throw up....fortunately it wasn't a very populated area. Fun times.
  • On a hydrofoil boat in Greece.  The water got really rough and I just sat there getting sicker and sicker.  So I decide to go to the bathroom at the back of the boat instead of just letting loose in the barf bag.  BIG MISTAKE!  It was ten times worse and the boat was rocking everywhere.  I just fell to the floor and puked my guts out. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • H had to pull over on the side of the road once- that wasnt fun!

The worst time was at work, literally 5 minutes before the biggest interview of my life. TERRIBLE!!

Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • One time I barely made it to my office bathroom in time, and forgot to take off my security badge - I accidentally threw up on my lanyard.  That was pretty gross (it has since been replaced). 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby248 - ETA 1/10/13
  • OriamOriam member
    Movie theater bathroom
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Worst place for me is in the work bathroom. There are 8 stalls and everyone could hear me. I am not a silent puker.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • On the side of the road, on a 4 hour car trip.

Only time I actually puked though.

William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was really sick for weeks, but the worst was at a gas station. The can I chose had someone's old cigarette in it, so the whole thing stank of smoke as I was puking into it.

The funniest place was less than a block from my parents' house. I was trying to hold it until we got there, but I made my mom pull over within sight of the house so I could puke in the street.

• imageRachelG1016:
    Worst place for me is in the work bathroom. There are 8 stalls and everyone could hear me. I am not a silent puker.

This. We have four stalls and I was trying to be quiet. Thankfully no one said a word. Also, the shower. No fun puking on your toes. Ew! Just did that this morning. Again. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • On west 38th street in NYC. That's where they board the central park horses, Snd keep street food carts. It's a pretty rough area with a big homeless population, so there was a lot of poop on the sidewalk I'm pretty sure was not dog poop.

I was walking with my boss who did not know I was pregnant, so I barfed in my mouth and reswallowed it. One of the worst moments of my life.

• On the side of the road and in parking lots. Thankfully I've been able to pull my car over in time, that would be the absolute worst place.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kac22kac22 member

Definitely done my fair share of puking in parking lots & the side of the road..

I have to say the worst/most embarrassing though is when I was getting my blood drawn.

I'm already not good with needles and blood and was feeling terrible so about 2 seconds after she finished I was like uhhh can I have a trash can?? And puked my guts up haha 

image image
    DD#1 12.26.12 | DD#2 EDD: 5.4.15
  • So I have to confess I've never actually thrown up from M/S, but I did throw up right in the middle of my epidural with my first baby. The anesthesiologist had to wait for me...
    nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I threw up in front of a church in Trenton, NJ at 11:30 at night. Thankfully there wasn't many people around!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image 043 (2) Harper
  • imageRachelG1016:
    Worst place for me is in the work bathroom. There are 8 stalls and everyone could hear me. I am not a silent puker.

THIS!  And it Echos!!!!!  Uggh

• I pulled into the parking lot at work one day, and one of my co-workers was standing in the parking lot.  I knew I was about to barf, and he was just taking his sweet, precious time walking into work.  He was also picking his teeth, which is very attractive...As soon as he rounded the corner, i opened the car door and let it go. 

I've puked on my kitchen floor twice this pregnancy. Once with DD. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"