Secondary IF

Still no +opk

I am on cd 15...cd 16 tomorrow.  I have yet to have a +opk.  I had an 18mm follie last Thursday, shouldn't I have ovulated already.  I have been testing 3 times a day, so pretty sure I didn't miss it.  I also have no other signs that I am about to ovulate.  I'm calling the RE's office tomorrow, but was curious of any thoughts you ladies may have.

I'm already ready to give up on this cycle and hope that the next works.  So frustrating... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Still no +opk

• yunk11yunk11 member

Are you using the same brand opk's each month? I have found that when I use certain brands I never got a positive (Clear Blue Digital and Answer brand). I only seem to get a positive when I use Wondfo's.

That is very frustrating! Especially when you're paying for medication and Dr.'s appointments.  

View Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • I dont O until CD 16-19.  Maybe you are still gearing up
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I called the RE's office today.  Found out that the one 18mm follie's wall was starting to collapse on Thursday when they did the follicle scan.  So I should have ovulated that day or the next.  I am going for a blood test this Thursday to see if I did ovulate.  Then I guess we re-evaluate and try again next month.

I'm not too bummed as I would love to get KU in August and have a May baby, as I was born in May.  Just want to get back to trying and have a cycle where we actually get to IUI. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"