February 2012 Moms
Options

S/O being crazy

The whole POAS subject got me thinking, who else has not had a visit from AF? DD will be 6 months soon and we are still EBFing, and there is no sign of her yet :::knock on wood::: how about you? If you have had a visit, is there any consistency? A curious mind would like to know...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: S/O being crazy

• Options

AF has visited 3 times and she is back with an attitude since pregnancy, it is so much worse now.  It is consistant since I am on bc, but she tends to stay around longer and she is heavy and nasty. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mle5dmle5d member
    No AF yet. DS will be 6 months on August 13th. We're bf-ing and supplementing with formula (1-2 bottles per day). As far as I am concerned, she can stay away for a good long time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD is still EBF (we haven't introduced solids yet), but I've had two AF visits, and I'm expecting a third in a few weeks. That second cycle was only 26 days. WTF? I'm charting now, so hopefully I'll figure out what's going on.

I would be surprised that AF showed when we're EBF, but DD goes for such a long stretch at night without eating, I guess I couldn't expect to have sleep and no AF. I kinda prefer it this way too, if I have to choose.

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options

No AF visit for me yet. DD is EBF. Not looking forward to it returning.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No visit as of yet . . . I actually took a pregnancy test because I was nervous!  I want more children, just not now.  I am perfectly fine with no visit.
  • Options
    I haven't had AF since I found out I was pregnant over a year ago now!  I am not missing her at all.  We are still EBF'ing and DD will be 6 months next week.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I had a 1 day AF at the end of May, and another short one (3-4 days) something like six weeks late in July. I guess August will tell if she's really back.
  • Options
    Still no AF here. Eli is getting solids twice a day, at least 1-2 bottles since he's been on a nursing strike and he's STTN. And no, I'm not pregnant. I POAS yesterday..Embarrassed
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options

Not yet! We are BFing and doing solids twice a day (though not really replacing any feedings). Honestly, I'm surprised because he STTN from about 8-16 weeks old. Ah, those were the days. Ha.

ETA: When I say STTN, I mean from like, 8pm-8am solid, no wakeups.

• Options
    So far it's a no show.
  • Options
    I ebf, no af yet! Not trying until next May
  • Options
    No AF for me either- but we are EBF so I think that's pretty normal. I bet when we wean off of night feedings she'll be back.
  • Options
    I had my first cycle at the beginning of this month... it was shorter than usual, 3 daysish. We are still EBF with no solids, I was surprised.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Laney is bf . she gets solids occasionally but no formula only bm. I had on af in may. Six weeks later had one more. So who knows?
  • Options
    EBF and no visit yet. I am living in ignorant bliss, hoping she never returns until I'm ready to get KUed again (2 years...ha!).
    11 months old! #andintoeverything
  • Options
    Nope.  No indication that she's on her way.  I EBF.  Hoping she stays away till we want to TTC again and then magically shows up RIGHT at that moment!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mkarnsmkarns member
    No AF for me. I'm still EBF...Hoping AF comes soon because we are going to TTC starting in August which is actually just not preventing pregnancy, since I've got nothing to go on.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    PegletPeglet member
    No AF for me yet. I BF about 5-6 times a day.
    BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"