Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

2.5 year old son...excessive blinking

My son blinks all the time. I think it could be 2 things...either a tick of some sort, or an eye condition my husband has that makes your eyes dry cause they don't produce enough oil. Does anyone's child do this?? Sometimes he blink like 70x in a minute! Any comments or expiernces appreciated!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2.5 year old son...excessive blinking

• Options

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67633048.aspx

70 times in a minute seems like more than a tic (I think of tic blinking being not quite so fast & often more of the squeezing shut kind but I'm sure there are all sorts of tics)...I think I'd take him to a pediatric ophthalmologist just to be safe & I'd try to catch it on video to bring with if you can? 

• Options

I made an appt for thursday....I took a 3 min video..watched it back and counted 197 blinks in 3 min....crazy" 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDenae'sTTC:

I made an appt for thursday....I took a 3 min video..watched it back and counted 197 blinks in 3 min....crazy" 

Good luck, hope they can figure it out, that is pretty crazy...!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"