April 2012 Moms
Options

If you could be on any gameshow...

Which one would you want to be one? A friend of mine just auditioned for Wheel of Fortune (waiting on a call back) and I'm super jealous! I'd love to be on there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you could be on any gameshow...

• Options
    Press your luck! Big bucks, no whammy!! lol..I play it on fb a lot and I am the master at it! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wipeout...maybe. They always look like they are breaking some kind of limb, and I don't really want that...but it looks so fun! I actually signed DH up for wipeout last year, but he didn't make it. Maybe I'll try again, mwahaha.

ETA: I guess wipeout isn't really a "game" show...oh well! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebellablue2:
    Press your luck! Big bucks, no whammy!! lol..I play it on fb a lot and I am the master at it! lol

I played it on FB a few times and totally sucked, lol. BTW, I love the pic of Amelia in your sig. She's so beautiful and I love her smile :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wheel of fortune for sure! I am awesome at that game. I have had two friends on there, one sucked and won one puzzle but for $1000. Which is the minimum anyway. The other girl won a little money, and the prize puzzle.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Without a doubt, I'd choose Wheel! I could've auditioned when I was pregnant with Hazel, but I was too big to drive an hour. Darn baby belly
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options

Jeopardy!  I grew up watching it with my dad.  I just watched the kids week episode.  I can kick butt against small children!

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Let's Make A Deal, or The Price Is Right!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Family Feud!  I've always wanted to be on that show!
  • Options

imageFlyHigh37:
    Family Feud!  I've always wanted to be on that show!

me too!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jeopardy! I was quiz bowl captain in high school.

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KatFCoKatFCo member

Jeopardy or The Price is Right. DH and I have always wished there was a team Jeopardy. We'd clean up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Price is Right back when Bob Barker was the host. I always wanted to play Plinko! Since that can't happen, I'd settle for Wheel of Fortune.

Emerson Kate born 4/6/12, 5 lbs. 13 oz. 18 3/4 inches.

Happily expecting Baby Mac #2 around 4/13/14

• Options
    I too would love to be on the Wheel. Jeopardy is my fave but seems like too much pressure.
  • Options

I'd die if I got to play Plinko on The Price is Right!

I'd totally be up for Wheel of Fortune too!  I would have liked to do Who Wants to be a Millionaire back when Reege was hosting it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely Wipeout. It looks like so much fun!
  • Options
    Jeopardy for sure! I know a lot of random stuff and I would love to win money for all of my useless information. 
  • Options
    I love jeopardy but I wouldn't make it on. Love Wheel of Fortune, I'd like to do a doubles one though like couple or something. 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options

Price is Right. 

Ive been there 3 frickin times and never made it in the stupid building. 2 times was with Bob and once was when they were doing a night prime time show.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Jeopardy! I'm awesome at it when I watch at home. But I've taken the test every year and I never get called. Boo hoo!
  • Options
    imageAshleyDG83:

imagebellablue2:

I played it on FB a few times and totally sucked, lol. BTW, I love the pic of Amelia in your sig. She's so beautiful and I love her smile :)

I am really good at it! lol..I always get to the big board round! Oh, and thank you!!! I was so excited to have a good one of her smiling, since she does not like to do much smiling for the camera! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Price is Right or Family Feud.  Love both of them!!

I would never make it in Wipeout......I would fail and people would laugh at me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagegekeler6:

Price is Right or Family Feud.  Love both of them!!

I would never make it in Wipeout......I would fail and people would laugh at me.

I love Family Feud too! I don't know who in my family would want to go on there, but the new one with Steve Harvey is hilarious. I watch it almost every day. And Wipeout looks like you would wind up with life-long injuries.

• Options
    Double dare!!! And family feud!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"