Preemies

Is my baby half goat?

He grunts all night and sounds like a goat! Ok not all night but often and it is always waking me up because I'm worried something is wrong. I've heard this is common. When does the stage end?? 
imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Is my baby half goat?

• I'm not sure when it ended for us.  I just laid in bed the other day wondering that.  If I had to guess I would say between 2-3w adjusted.
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • I hope it stops in the next few weeks. He sleeps through it... I don't! 
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • We call it growling in our house :)  I'm going through the same thing- so glad to know I'm not alone.  It was worrying me also.  He almost sounds uncomfortable when its happening.  I'm hoping it will pass soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • its funny to think I'll miss them but you are right... I need to start recording everything!

imageimage

• Haha my baby is a goat too!  It's hard to ignore-especially at night!!

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We used to say DD sounded like a dolphin.  The grunting has gotten less than when she was younger, but it is definitely still there.  It gets worse the second half of the night, but I think that is also due to gas.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS goated-out for a good 1 to 2 hours every morning with random goat bleats throughout the night.  They just got less frequent and I'm not even sure at what age they stopped.  Really wish I had paid more attention and recorded in his baby book when they stopped.  I miss those sounds-it always reassured me that if he was making noise he was breathing.
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • LO is a goat too.  A LOUD goat.  She's in her swing grunting right now. I agree with PP that it lets me know she's breathing.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• I have the angelcare monitor.... Got it before he was born and wasn't sure I'd like it. But after living with monitors for weeks I can't imagine not having one! 
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"