April 2012 Moms

S/O dreams...

Are you still having crazy dreams, like when you were PG?  I do.  Last night I dreamed that we lived in an apartment complex and our apartment was the only one with a bathroom, so there was a long line waiting to use it.  Then someone clocked a toilet up and there was water with floating poo throughout our home :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: S/O dreams...

• That sounds like a nightmare!

I have crazy dreams every morning- I feed her at 6am and then go back to sleep for an hour or so until H goes to work and I am always dreaming of something insane at that time.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't really have crazy dreams when I was pregnant, and I don't now either. But that definitely sounds like a nightmare!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not half as crazy, but I did have a dream where I forgot LO's name and one where I couldn't pick him out in a picture. Lol, new mom anxiety I guess?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • My dreams derive from my brother's passing.  I'm in the process now of trying to find someone to talk to about them because they are highly terrifying and reoccurring.  no.bueno.
    image""> Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I didn't have them while PG, but I definitely do now!  I think it is because I wake during the night to feed LO, and I don't always get back into a good sleep.  I also don't sleep as soundly as before since I listen for him on the monitor all night.

So far I have dreamed that I was catering a wedding by myself and had to wait all of the tables, part of the Olympic gymnastic team, and many other bizarre things.

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"