Stay at Home Moms

Vent- I know it is my own fault but grrr

So my DH and I got into our first big fight last night since being married and we basically ignored our DD while doing so. She was playing in her room and I didn't even think about closing the office door.

I work from home while taking care of DD and use a pinky sized thingy to log in to work. I keep it on the keyboard tray which is within reach for our DD if she goes in there. I was so frazzled I left the office door open. Then while we were in our room fighting she apparently went in and had some fun playing with things in there. Now my log in is missing and I cannot work AND it is month end. I know it is my own fault for not closing the door but I am SO FRUSTRATED!

I have torn the house apart and cannot find this thing. UGHHH 

Re: Vent- I know it is my own fault but grrr

• ohh no. Well I hope you find it. We all have parenting oops moments. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you sure she didn't put it in her mouth and swallow it? My mom works at at drs office and stranger things have happened.
  • Loading the player...
  • We actually just found it about 10 minutes ago and yes I was starting to worry she had swallowed it. Especially since she wasn't having bowel movements as often as normal today.

My husband got home from work and took the trash outside and sifted through it! Apparently our little one now knows how to open the trash bin. Smile Yay for her, more work for me to watch out for. He also found two of her toys and some hair clips in there.

I need to put a sign on the door so I remember to close it every time. There are worse things on top of the computer desk she can get her hands on if she figures out how to climb up there or open drawers. I think we need to get baby gates for the kitchen too now. She is growing so quickly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"