July 2012 Moms
Options

Last Day for a July Baby

Anyone in labor yet? I know I'm not. Looks like an August baby for some of us. I've been saying I'm going to have an august baby for weeks but I didn't really believe it lol. Oh well. Anytime I call anyone in my family now they get annoyed that I'm not calling because I'm in labor. I'm "scaring" them is what I've literally been told. Do I have to start every phone conversation with "Hello, I'm not in labor..." Maybe I should leave that as my voicemail as well.

Re: Last Day for a July Baby

• Options
    I too am a July mom turned August mom! And yeah, when I called my mom yesterday I said "Hi, I'm not in labor." I'm getting so tired of the phrase "How are you feeling?"!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagePegleg715:

imageapple_green:
    I too am a July mom turned August mom! And yeah, when I called my mom yesterday I said "Hi, I'm not in labor." I'm getting so tired of the phrase "How are you feeling?"!

It's so frustrating!

Haha! I hang up on my mom if she asks me if I'm in labor. Also, best thing I ever did...updated my Facebook status.

"Hi....

Yes, I'm past my due date.

No, I did not have the baby yet.

No, I DO NOT KNOW WHEN SHE IS COMING.

If I do not answer your call/text, I'm most likely sleeping. DO NOT CHAIN CALL/TEXT ME!!  "

It stopped all calls, texts and stupid FB posts. Except from my mother, but there is no controlling her.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went way TMI with my dad too and regretted it immediately! I was at his house and every time I went to the bathroom he'd be like "Sooo?" I guess asking if my water broke while I was in there?? IDK, but I said "Do you want to know if I had discharge in my undies or something?" To which he made a very grossed out face and I said "Then don't ask!" This was in front of my mom, brother, SIL and SIL's dad. I shouldn't have, but WTF did he want me to say after asking 3-4 times?! LOL
  • Options
    I agree with what everyone else just said. I never thought I would get so annoyed with people asking how I'm feeling, Also the sex thing. Random people telling you to have sex as if it's the magic cure. I'm pretty sure sex is what gets you pregnant and not what gets you "unpregnant" Otherwise I would've been poppin out babies all week. And did you really want to know that people?
  • Options
    No July baby here! I'm being induced at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Embracing the peridot.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I spent the day answering the phone with "Hi...nope".

With only 3 hours of July left, I think we're destined to be August moms.

• Options

I too was supposed to be a July Mom but looks like things are shaping up a bit differently.  I am being induced tomorrow and am pretty nervous.  I've read a lot about it and some experiences seemed good, and some a little shaky.  I was sitting in here passing some time reading about all these beautiful LO's being born and got a phone call.  It was from someone I haven't heard from in a long time and she said, I know your nervous but just remember- woman were made to do this- we were given the blessing to literally grow a child inside of our bodies and our bodies are meant to do this. It actually made me tear up a little and gave me a little strength for what I and many of you are about to endure.  For those of you that had your LO's already, whether it was yesterday or at the beginning of the month-you know how the nerves start to take over- remember what my friend said- We were made for this...I think I'm gonna have to write that on my hand...lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"