February 2013 Moms

Can't Wait!

Today I had my second appointment which went good. We just listened to the heartbeat on the doppler today. It was a nice strong 160:) My practice doesn't do an NT scan. Instead we have a bigger ultrasound around 16 weeks which is when they take measurements and look for defects or any signs of downs syndrome, spin bifida, and things like that. AND it is also when we can find out the sex of the baby!:)

Which comes to why I am writing this post. We get to find out if DS will have a little brother or a little sister August 30th! DH also has off that day so he will be able to come too and bring DS. Can't wait!! Hope it comes fast! Everything is still just as exciting as it was the first time!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can't Wait!

• YAY! We find out on August 18th ONLY because I scheduled an outside company to do a 3d/4d scan because my own OB won't tell me the sex until 20 weeks! AHHH, I couldn't wait that long! This my first, his 2nd and we have one adopted so we are overly excited!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• That's so awesome!!! 

Are you hoping for a boy or girl or don't care as long as he/she is healthy?! 

(I know the healthy part is most important!!) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm hoping we find out when we do the 2nd tri sequential screen which could be done in August, otherwise we have to wait until the end of September for the 20 week scan. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageDanielleB256:

That's so awesome!!! 

Are you hoping for a boy or girl or don't care as long as he/she is healthy?! 

(I know the healthy part is most important!!) 

I guess it really doesn't matter to me. Another boy would be great since him and DS would be so close in age(13.5 months) and I would also be able to reuse his clothes since DS was born in winter also:) But a girl would be great too! We plan on having more kids so its not the last chance we have to try for a girl.

So all in all I will be extremely happy either way!:) 

• imagedraeray:

YAY! We find out on August 18th ONLY because I scheduled an outside company to do a 3d/4d scan because my own OB won't tell me the sex until 20 weeks! AHHH, I couldn't wait that long! This my first, his 2nd and we have one adopted so we are overly excited!

Ugh! I wouldn't be able to wait till 20 either! Very exciting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"