March 2013 Moms

update-u/s and hcg #'s

Yesterday I posted that my OB called and left a voicemail that my results "were not bad, but were not reassuring". Finallythe nurse called today to give me the results.

hcg 7/13 14,000 ( fyi, they first said, 10,000 then 11,000)

hcg 7/15 21,300

hcg 7/27 58,000 (saw heartbeat of 140 but measuring about a week behind) There are 12 days in between the 21,300 and the 58,000.

As you can see even with not needing to double as quickly they are still not where they are supposed to be. Where they should be I have no idea. I possibly lost a twin according to my 2nd u/s which was on 7/20. I have read so many conflicting articles on how hcg increases after a certain point. All I can do is wait for my u/s on Thursday and then move on with my life.

The good news is I have been doing some reflecting and as a special education teacher I see everyday the difficult journies others face. Many of my kids are serverly disabled and require feeding tubes, etc. I am having a more positive outlook and being very thankful for positive things in my life and my two healthy boys. No more pity party for me. :-)

Susan (41) DS (12) DS (9) Chemical 12/10 M/S 4/11 EDD 3/13/2013

Re: update-u/s and hcg #'s

• <3
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Thoughts and prayers heading your way. I am in the same boat at 6 weeks 3 days with my betas not doubling as fast as they should. I go back Monday for my ultrasound to see if there is a heartbeat. I am staying focused that what is supposed to happen will but I am still so sad. Good luck. There are lots of success stories on the internet out there. There is always hope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"