Trying to Get Pregnant

Will it ever happen?

My husband and I have been TTC for a year now. It is the most frustrating thing I have ever done in my life. All my coworkers and friends are pregnant, I see babies everywhere, and its all I can think about. Everyone's advice is "just stop thinking about it and it will happen". That's so easy for the woman with 14 kids to say that gets pregnant when the wind blows her way. We've tried everything, been checked, it's just not happening. AHHHHHHH!!! Indifferent

Re: Will it ever happen?

• imageMichelleLeann05Wed25798:

My husband and I have been TTC for a year now. It is the most frustrating thing I have ever done in my life. All my coworkers and friends are pregnant, I see babies everywhere, and its all I can think about. Everyone's advice is "just stop thinking about it and it will happen". That's so easy for the woman with 14 kids to say that gets pregnant when the wind blows her way. We've tried everything, been checked, it's just not happening. AHHHHHHH!!! Indifferent

Everyone can take that advice (and all the other stupid crap that comes outta people's mouths) and shove it. Wink

Are you seeing an RE?  Considering treatments?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You say y'all have been trying for a year and that you've tried everything, are your cycles regular as in Oing and do you chart?  When and what have y'all "been checked" for, what were the results?
  • Loading the player...
  • It's definitely a frustrating journey at times. 

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"