TTC After a Loss

Good morning! (& some GTKY ?s)

Just wanted to say good morning!  Hope everyone has a great day! And just for fun....

1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What?

2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas?

3.  Do you color your hair?

4.  Favorite sandwich?

5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts)

6.  Favorite tradition?  (birthday, holiday, or any day)

7.  Favorite part of yourself? (physical or not)

8.  One time you were proud of yourself...

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
***All always welcome!!***

Re: Good morning! (&amp;amp; some GTKY ?s)

• 1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What?Usually I have pretty vivid dreams but not last night.  2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas?I fall asleep in pjs but always end up taking my top off in the middle of the night. Must. Have. Blankies.  3.  Do you color your hair?Not regularly just because I can't afford it. Someday again I hope.  4.  Favorite sandwich?Reubens!!! 5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts)Cook's Country magazine and anything by America's Test Kitchen!!  Love them - they put recipes, equipment, brands all through all this testing and publish the best version or results. Rarely ever try something new that doesn't turn out awesome :) 6.  Favorite tradition?  (birthday, holiday, or any day) Well one year I want to start breakfast in bed on birthdays!  DH tried to do it this year but said he couldn't find Canadian bacon for eggs Benedict. So I will have to get him this year!!  But for now I guess it's... Getting the Christmas tree :)7.  Favorite part of yourself? (physical or not)Being stubborn (but sometimes this can be bad) - also eyes 8.  One time you were proud of yourself...Changing jobs within my company because of my initiative. Was working part time in a position I didn't like and my manager told me I would either need to go full time or take a huge pay cut (after he had agreed to me being PT). I went to another department I was supporting and landed a job I'm happier in, more pay, love the people better and they are fine with my PT status :)  

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

***All always welcome!!***

• Good morning!

1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What? I usually remember my dreams but I can't think of any from last night.

2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas? Pajamas - Tank top and boxers.

3.  Do you color your hair? Nope, never have actually.

4.  Favorite sandwich? Plain bagel toasted with muenster, lettuce, and tomato.

5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts) Nothing in particular.

6.  Favorite tradition?  (birthday, holiday, or any day) Opening stocking presents in our PJs on Christmas morning.

7.  Favorite part of yourself? (physical or not) Physical - probably my hands, I like my hands. Non-physical - probably determination.

8.  One time you were proud of yourself... When I got into med school.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Loading the player...
  • jle625jle625 member
    Morning Anita! Bumping from iPhone so I don't want to pain you all with my attempt at GTKY's but wanted to say hey!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ena724ena724 member

Good Morning!!!

No dreams that I can remember

Pajamas

Yes, I do highlights and lowlights

4.  Favorite sandwich?

Turkey club

5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts)

I have tried a lot of recipes I find on Pinterest. Also Cooking Light is a good place to go for low calorie count meals.

Love Christmas morning. We go to my moms in our pajamas, open gifts, and then my father makes us all a huge breakfast

My hair. I get complimented on it a lot and can wear it wavy or straighten it. 

I finally stuck up for myself when my MIL made a passive aggressive comment towards me (which she tends to do to all of her DILs). I was sick of sucking it up and not saying anything to keep the peace. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Morning! What a fun way to start off the morning. Smile

1. Did you have any dreams you can remember last night? What? Yes. I was pg and went to the doctor for betas at 17dpo and they came back at like 1519 or something and she said I was miscarrying and told me to leave. I kept telling her those were good numbers and that she needed to retest and schedule an u/s. She wouldn't listen to me. I think I don't like my doctor much.

2. Sleep nudie or in pajamas? I sleep in my undies.

3. Do you color your hair? Nope.

4. Favorite sandwich? BLT

5. Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts) Pinterest. Or Kraft.

6. Favorite tradition? (birthday, holiday, or any day) I love my family's traditions surrounding Christmas. We have so many fun ones.

7. Favorite part of yourself? (physical or not) I'm going back to the fabulous lips thing. I love my lips. Smile

8. One time you were proud of yourself... When I graduated French highschool and my final mark in French class was higher than the class average. That felt good.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What? I never remember my dreams...like EVER, but last night I had a dream about the baby (first baby dream one ever). He was super tiny and I was yelling at DH to support his head bc he couldnt hold it up. My husband's grandparents were there which is totally random, and we couldnt agree on if the baby's MN should be Edward or Michael (both family names).

*I actually had to tell DH about this one this morning bc he knows I never remember any of my dreams. It made me very emotional... shocker!

2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas? in a T-shirt and panties.

3.  Do you color your hair? yeah, highlighted blonde

4.  Favorite sandwich? the turkey tom at jimmy johns

5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts) myfitnesspal.com for calorie counting or else I just good ingredients I have to see what recipes come up.

6.  Favorite tradition?  (birthday, holiday, or any day) taking the day off for our wedding anniversary and spending the whole day today and watching the macy's day parade on Thanksgiving while we make chocolate chip pancakes and start putting up the tree.

7.  Favorite part of yourself? (physical or not) I get the most compliments on my haircut, lol.

8.  One time you were proud of yourself...  When I got my current job.

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • Good morning!!

1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What? Yes, I had a strange one that I was attending a conference somewhere (Chicago maybe?) and the conference ended but for some reason my flight and hotel were booked for longer than the conference so I was 'stuck' there...

2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas? No PJ's here Wink

3.  Do you color your hair? Not yet, but if/when I start to go grey, you betcha!

4.  Favorite sandwich? Turkey club

5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? I use allrecipes.com a lot and I really like the ratings and reviews. I have also gotten some great recipes and ideas from Pinterest.

6.  Favorite tradition? I pph Christmas and all the traditions associated with it.

7.  Favorite part of yourself? My eyes - they are green and I love them!

8.  One time you were proud of yourself... I was proud of myself when I decided after working there essentially my entire life to leave the store my mother owned to start my own career doing something else. Best decision I have ever made, but also hard to leave as it had become such a part of my life and also hard to "leave" family.

July TTCAL Siggy Challenge - Favorite Children's Book
    Donkey-Donkey - Roger Duvoisin  1968  Vintage Childrens Book
    Surprise BFP 5/15/12, EDD 1/29/13, mm/c @ 8wks, discovered at 11wks, D&C 7/11/12
    AF finally arrived on Christmas after 167 days of waiting.
    TTA until January 2014
    Follow Me on Pinterestimageimage
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

• GOOD MORNING ALL! I'm having a much better day that I did yesterday - I was just really exhausted emotionally and I couldn't provide any support so I took a day off of TB (well 1/2 day I was on in the afternoon)

Yeah I had some dream that I was at my high school reunion that only lasted for an hour and I tried to convince everyone to go get drunk with me but no one wanted to go...

Def with pajamas!

Nope, too cheap!

4.  Favorite sandwich?

Italian subs!

Not really, I'm very bland in my cooking!

My fave xmas tradition when I was growing up is we'd open our presents and us kids would be sooo excited playing with them we'd leave the room and then "santa" would come back because he forgot to bring us some presents! It was always so cool we were like MORE PRESENTS on Christmas! We loved it!

Ughhh I always have a hard time with this question. I guess I usually can diffuse awkward situations with humor, kind of like Chandelor Bing. I see that as a good thing for the most part hehe!

I was proud of myself when I got offered the job that I'm currently at! Big Smile

BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • kread8kread8 member

1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What? I know I had dreams last night, but I can't remember them...  I have had some really crazy dreams lately though!

2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas? PJs

3.  Do you color your hair? Yes!

4.  Favorite sandwich? some type of italian sub sandwich with lots of meat on it

5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts) Skinny Taste!  I HIGHLY recommend it - great recipes and they are all low calorie/fat/etc.

6.  Favorite tradition?  (birthday, holiday, or any day) I love most holidays (with the exception of New Years), but Christmas and Thanksgiving are my favorites. 

7.  Favorite part of yourself? (physical or not) I think I am a pretty good friend.  I am really lucky and have a lot of close friends that I spend a lot of time with.  They have been there for me recently and I have been there to support them when they are going through hard times as well.

8.  One time you were proud of yourself... when I finished the CFA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• 1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What?

Don't remember

Pajayjay's 

Yes, highlights 

4.  Favorite sandwich?

Monte Cristo (too bad Bennigan's is closed :(

The Pioneer Woman (website: https://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

Going to the football game on Thanksgiving (even thought the cowboys suck) 

My eyes 

Most proud of myself  for handling the situation with our baby before he died...continuing to carry him when the outcome was going to be so awful.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    12 IUI Cycles; 2 BFP; 1 stillborn 27weeks
    DD 3 yo
    IVF #1- 9/2017
  • Good Morning!

1. Can't remember my dreams from last night! I was so tired. I hit the deck hard.

2. I sleep in a tank top at least because I hate waking up naked in the cold mountain air.

3. I don't color my hair. I like to donate to Locks of Love--and they wont take colored hair.

4. Fave sandwich: hmmmm....a good BLT.  

5. fave cooking website = 101 cookbooks (super healthy) or budget bytes (pretty healthy, really cost effective)

6. Birthdays in our family last at least a week. We make excuses to get together and eat cake multiple times.

7. Favorite part of myself? I think I set a good example to those around me.

8. When I had DD. For sure. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageanitaflora:

Just wanted to say good morning!  Hope everyone has a great day! And just for fun....

1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What?  Yes, I usually always remember my dreams.  My dream was about saying goodbye to one of my BFFs that is moving to Hong Kong.  I'm doing it IRL in about a week.  In my dream I was balling :(

2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas?  PJs

3.  Do you color your hair?  Yes

4.  Favorite sandwich?  PB&J

5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts)  Pinterest and allrecipes.com

6.  Favorite tradition?  (birthday, holiday, or any day)  Hmmm, we don't have many yet with holidays.  So maybe our tailgating--I always make jell-o shots in syringes :)

7.  Favorite part of yourself? (physical or not)  My nose

8.  One time you were proud of yourself...  Graduating college in 4yrs with my BS--came out with no student loan debt and did it after working 40+hrs/wk and taking 14+ credits/term.

• 1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What? Sadly, I only ever remember my nightmares. This morning I woke up remembering that I was walking in a neighborhood with two friends when a pack of dogs cam out and ripped out my throat. I guess it's fitting since that's how my heart feels right now Sad 2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas? Ha, I love the word nudie but not to bed. I need some chonies on at least. 3.  Do you color your hair? I have but it's so much upkeep. I am trying to grow it out right now.4.  Favorite sandwich? I really hate sandwiches actually. But and egg salad sandwich sounds good right now5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? I now just link all my favorite recipes to Pinterest...it's the only way I don't forget the random recipes I find all over the internet. 6.  Favorite tradition? Thanksgiving day I help my mom get the turkey in the oven. Then we all go over to Turkey Bowl where the husbands are already playing football (my dad coordinates it and there's usually about 500 guys that come to play). Then we come home, get the rest of the food ready and set up. Eat like kings. Eat some more. Nap. Play this pool table game where you race around the table hitting balls (this sounds so stupid typing it out). And then after, the "kids" (in my 27 year oldness) decorate a gingerbread house. The next morning my sis and I go to get our JCP snowglobe, shop the specials, come home and sleep and then decorate my parent's house for Christmas. I love the holidays!7.  Favorite part of yourself? I am a good singer and am very thankful I get to sing8.  One time you were proud of yourself. I had just finished my second law class and my apartment complex tried to take my car and lock it away, saying I parked somewhere incorectly. The way they went about it all was so illegal and I came at them with something fierce. they gave me back my car and I didn't have to pay a single charge. I felt so vindicated and proud that I actually used law right back at them
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• 1.  Did you have any dreams you can remember last night?  What? No

2.  Sleep nudie or in pajamas? Nude

3.  Do you color your hair? No

4.  Favorite sandwich? Spicy chicken

5.  Do you have a favorite go to website or cookbook? (would love ideas -esp if they give calorie counts) No

6.  Favorite tradition?  (birthday, holiday, or any day) Football games, we go to at least one a year.

7.  Favorite part of yourself? (physical or not) Eyes

8.  One time you were proud of yourself... When I was in the Air Force

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"