December 2012 Moms
Options

What's your must have registry item?

I know this has been brought up before, but the board is slow this morning.

For those of you who started your registry, what's the item that you are in love with? You must have it! You want to buy it now! :) 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: What's your must have registry item?

• Options
    A rock n play.
    Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • Options

Well, even though MH and I already pretty much bought everything with the exception of a few things, we did make a small registry in case anyone asked us.  It's also for us to get the completion coupon after for the rest of the stuff we still need.

I really really want the Ergo carrier I have on it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Here are mine:

Musical mobile and matching stuffed monkey!

Travel / camping bed (for our climbing trips)

And this oh so stylish high chair that converts to a toddler chair

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    mlangsmlangs member

I am not dead set on 1 thing that I must have. but I want most of it now...lol.

I won't have a shower, other than work which will be 90% clothes and diapers, but I don't have room for all of it, so i need to wait.

• Options
    For me last time it was the pack and play with the bassinet attachment.  Needed it!!!
  • Options

Not so much must have but most want: My Pottery Barn kids bedding;)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My parents already bought our #1 item - Britax B-ready stroller .. we assembled it last night (to make sure nothing was missing) and we LOVE IT! My #2 item would be a rock and play. Although I really wish that they would make the new deluxe in cuter baby girl patterns (or atleast a variety of gender-neutral selections).
  • Options
    BLuvsEBLuvsE member

Mei Tai and Moby Wrap.

And stroller which DH's grandparents are buying for us.

Those are wants though. I'll be happy if we get our rock n play and our carseat since those are going to be pretty important (baby will sleep in rock n play for a bit.)

11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Options
    Last time it was our Angel Care monitor.  Love that thing!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Last time it was my rock n play and video monitor. Loved both!

I was an idiot and didn't think I would have any complications with BFing (as many women do), and had to go out and buy a pump after LO was born. Love my Medela!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    video monitor!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    laura1laura1 member

This time, I need an infant insert for the Ergo, and maybe a new pnp - both of ours are showing some wear and tear at this point!

Favorite things from #1 - Angelcare Monitor, and miracle blankets.

From #2 - second diaper champ and changing area for downstairs, double stroller (bumbleride indie twin). 

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    it's kind of silly, but the  Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail - Purple
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Fisher-price rock and play sleeper
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options
    Our gorgeous stroller...the Britax B Ready! MIL already bought it, for our shower gift :) I also really want the Restoration Hardware Moses basket, and the Svan High chair! Luckily, we are having a large shower, and I can also use completion discounts for anything we don't receive as a gift.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Ergobaby carrier :)
  • Options
    Either the co-sleeper or the video monitor, it's WiFi and we can see it from our Mac's and Androids.
  • Options
    I really wanted a "sporty" looking stroller (I'm not very girlie so all strollers with ruffles and stuff are not my style). I got a super sleek looking Graco jogging stroller with two drink holders and Mp3 player. Doesn't Beyoncee have a stroller with an MP3 player? It's the only thing I've put together so far and I loooooove it. It makes me feel like a cool mom to be.
  • Options
    The B.O.B. Running stroller...I can't wait to start running again!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"