Parenting
Options

This has been the longest day EVER

Seriously, time has been DRAGGING.  I am counting the minutes until bedtime.  Liam is being a pill because he can't find the car that goes with his Incredible Hulk and I can't help him because I have no clue.  He has also refused most food today so I bet that's another reason he's so darn whiny (he's gonna be 25 lbs on his 3rd birthday at this rate).  I feel completely crappy and all I want is some time to myself to watch the Olympics while I dig through a tub of Moose Tracks ice cream.  No DH because he's in Baltimore until Thursday.

It's nights like this I wonder what the heck I was thinking having kids, haha.  

image image

Re: This has been the longest day EVER

• Options
    That sucks. I am sorry. I know how you are feeling though. So far DD has been in time out 5 times today for terrorizing the cats and climbing where she shouldn't. I just want food and a bath. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hope you get to relax when bedtime comes along! 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Being pregnant with a toddler can be so difficult. It sucks to when you don't have back up. 

No harm in parking your LO in front of a movie and going and watching the olympics in your room with ice cream  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well, he pitched a huge tantrum while I was getting him ready for bed and exhausted himself so he fell asleep pretty quickly, which I guess is the bright spot.  Time to relax!

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"