TTC after 35

I'm late "ish"

So I completely expected AF to be here over the weekend.  I usually spot for 3-4 days before AF comes and last Tuesday I had bright red spotting, enough that I thought it was AF early.  And then since then, nothing. So I'm now on day 32 of what is usually a 29-31 day cycle. I have had cycles that go to 35 days so I changed my ticker to that to reflect the longest possible normal cycle.

Super nervous and anxious and wondering if the red spotting might have been implantation spotting. I did not have that with my daughter though and wondered if anyone else had implantation spotting?

Daughter Emily - 10/28/03, and baby on the way makes 4! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I'm late "ish"

• I did not implantation spotting.

When are you going to test?

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JJEM98JJEM98 member
    I'll probably wait to test until the weekend just in case it's a long cycle. I may loose my mind by then but I'll try!Tongue Tied
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck holding off on POAS....i am slightly addicted to POAS:)
  • I would have caved and POAS by now but I'm a little addicted to it too.
    Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.
  • hah yes i would just poas. why wait? then you know and can move on. 
  • JJEM98JJEM98 member
    I think I'll be less disappointed if I just get AF then to see a negative test.  So I guess I'd rather just wait.  Plus I don't have any tests at home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"