October 2011 Moms

Can't sleep. . .

And I don't know why.  It's really frustrating.  We went to bed nearly 2 hours ago and DH was asleep within 3 minutes (don't you hate that?!) but about 10 minutes ago I gave up and came back out to the computer because I got so sick of lying there wide awake.  Not even the slightest bit sleepy.  Argh!  I'm gonna be exhausted tomorrow at this rate, and can't even sleep in 'cause my old housemate from university is stopping by on her way through town for a visit in the morning.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

Re: Can't sleep. . .

• I hate when that happens!

Random anecdote: this happened 2 nights ago. My husband was snoring so hard, the bed was shaking. I got up to pee, and the sounds me peeing woke him up. I made fun of him for us bed-shaking snoring, and then he fell instantly back asleep and I watched the Olympics. 

• Tylenol PM. My rheumatologist told me to use that when I can not sleep well and it seems to work pretty good. It is mild enough in that it helps you sleep better without completely drugging you (so you can still wake up easy if your LO needs you).
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I always have had some sort of insomnia...they say looking at any type of computer screen or smart phone before bed is bad. It makes the brain think it is daytime so step away from the computer. Easier said than done for me, LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"