October 2011 Moms
Options

I need time to SLOW DOWN

Honestly, I feel like this past 10 months has flown by at warp speed.  I left for 2 days with my mom and when I came back, DD was crawling so much faster and pulling herself up onto things! Slow down baby girl.  I want to enjoy every moment, as this is our last baby. Anyone else have no clue where the time has gone??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need time to SLOW DOWN

• Options
    I know how you feel.  DS turned 10 months yesterday and I don't know how that happened!
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• Options
    Agreed. It is going fast. I feel like we tried for SO long to have a baby, waited what felt like an eternity for her to come and now she is getting so big. I try and savopr every minute with her for this reason.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I felt like I had so much time, but now it's only about 6 weeks before I start back at work! And I know it will go in fast forward because we are so busy in August. Sigh.
  • Options
    I agree! I was working on my schedule and invoices this morning and was sending out availability for October and wanted to start to cry! Tomorrow is August, my child is almost 10 months old and getting so big Sad I love watching her change and grow but can we make it slow down?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kagl08kagl08 member

I totally get it!! DS is our last and I feel like he is growing up at super speed compared to his big sister. I mean, she grew fast... but I feel like DS grew up overnight.

How did he go from that helpless newborn in the NICU to this tough, crawling, almost-walking, person? His birthday is less than 2 months away. Crying

• Options
    It's funny I felt like pregnancy dragged on forever but feel like I am gonna blink and LO is going to tell me "Im ruining his life" LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"