Stay at Home Moms

whats the name of the makeup primer a bumpie recommended?

I was at Walmart looking through the aisle at the makeup and I remembered someone on here raved about a makeup primer. Anyone remember which one it was?

I didn't buy anything because I have some CVS extra care bucks I could use on it and I thought I'd see if anyone on here remembered.

thanks!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: whats the name of the makeup primer a bumpie recommended?

• I wasnt the OP but I am pretty sure she said it was NYC brand.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel like it was either by ELF or NYC cosmetics. I am pretty sure it was one of the cheaper brands
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I remember someone mentioning ELF from Target, but I also remember someone saying that Monistat chafing relief powder gel works really well as a primer. I've never used primer before, but I picked some of the Monistat stuff up and I've noticed a huge difference. So, thanks to whoever that poster was! She said she had read about it on a blog or something like that. And Amazon is filled with reviews of people saying it's better than the most expensive primers. Weird, but it totally works.
    Thunder Logo Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks ladies. I just got another 25% off my entire order coupon in the mail from CVS so I'll be combining that with my Extra Care Bucks and get some primer. I've never used it before either but I figure its worth a try.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It was me and yes it was the NYC primer.

April '14 Siggy Challenge:

god damn you're so effing cute gifimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"