Blended Families

latest disappointment in BM

I didn't think I could ever dislike BM more than I already did.  LLLLoonnngggg back story.  We were at social security trying to undo the mess that she did (she changed the boys' forging DH's name and thus changed the social security cards).  She signed the name change (little issues).  I brought the boys to social security and needed her information (as BM).  She refused to give us her information.  So I brought the boys there, they sat for four hours, and nothing was accomplished. 

She "promised" them a car in May.  Now she is saying it "might" be August/September.  Its just an old car she had so she could give it to them at any point.  They signed up for activities in August (which would have required driving there); I am now canceling them one by one because the boys don't have a way to get there.  I am disappointed I am for them; we only signed up because they thought they would have a car (she had said in May it would only be two weeks).

SS1 always defends her.  He was really frustrated with her yesterday. 

together since 2006
full time stepmom to SS1 and SS2 since 2010
married since 2011

TTC since 7/2011 (no planned bc since 2008)
HSG 11/2011: one blocked tube
S/A 2/2012 and retest S/A 3/2012: normal
Bloodwork: normal
2nd HSG 5/2012: clear
Femara cycle 5mg #1 7/14/12 + IUI #1 7/23/12 = bfn
New RE appt 8/14/12
IVF #1 meds 8/30/12. ER 9/14/2012: 7 retrieved, 6 fertilized. ET 9/19/12: 1 perfect embryo 5dt.
Beta #1 BFP! 97
Beta #2 234
Beta #3 4937
ultrasound #1 heart beat 127
10/20/12 graduated!!!
EDD 6/7/12
Team PINK!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: latest disappointment in BM

• WahooWahoo member

Why would she change the social security cards?  I hope she didn't pull anything illegal (borrowing credit in their names, etc.).

As far as the car, keep out of it as much as possible.  If they are old enough to drive, they are old enough to ask their own mom when she is going to deliver on the car.  She promised THEM the car, not you/H, so they should be the ones asking her. 

image "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.
  • Very frustrating. Have you pressed charges for her forging DH's name?
  • Loading the player...
  • kali55kali55 member

imagetwister22:
    Very frustrating. Have you pressed charges for her forging DH's name?

This 

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • She had their what changed? Their names legally changed? To what her last nam or a new spouse name? I'd be pressing charges for forgery. Secondly, why did nothing get accomplished at social security?

As far as the car, is there any way at all you can get them to at least one activity? While I understand that she pomised the car,I think it would be nice if you and DH could figure out SOMETHING to get them to at least one activityso they don't miss out. I also ditto PP's, stay out of the car issue, if they can drive they can figure that out w their mother.

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • imageWahoo:

Why would she change the social security cards?  I hope she didn't pull anything illegal (borrowing credit in their names, etc.).

As far as the car, keep out of it as much as possible.  If they are old enough to drive, they are old enough to ask their own mom when she is going to deliver on the car.  She promised THEM the car, not you/H, so they should be the ones asking her. 

She changed their names so the social security cards were re-issued.  We have changed them back to their original names and also have to fix the records with social security.  It happened MANY years ago; DH didn't know. 

Good idea on the credit check.  I hadn't thought of that.

I am not involved in the car situation.  That is something between them and her.

together since 2006
    full time stepmom to SS1 and SS2 since 2010
    married since 2011

TTC since 7/2011 (no planned bc since 2008)
    HSG 11/2011: one blocked tube
    S/A 2/2012 and retest S/A 3/2012: normal
    Bloodwork: normal
    2nd HSG 5/2012: clear
    Femara cycle 5mg #1 7/14/12 + IUI #1 7/23/12 = bfn
    New RE appt 8/14/12
    IVF #1 meds 8/30/12. ER 9/14/2012: 7 retrieved, 6 fertilized. ET 9/19/12: 1 perfect embryo 5dt.
    Beta #1 BFP! 97
    Beta #2 234
    Beta #3 4937
    ultrasound #1 heart beat 127
    10/20/12 graduated!!!
    EDD 6/7/12
    Team PINK!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards