Cloth Diapering

Which one size diaper?

We're looking to add to our stash.  We're looking at one size diapers.  Would you prefer BG 4.0 or the FB elite?  Thanks!!

Carter Douglas 09.25.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Which one size diaper?

• BG 4.0. 

FB did not fit my LO at all, they leaked every time.  I hated them and sold them off.

• I never tried the Elite but had the perfect size and I hated FB. Most of my stash is BG 4.0.  But it really does depend on your baby. Maybe buy one of each and try them both out to see what you like. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Loading the player...
  • I like both :). I think that BG are better for more absorbancy, but FB are nice to fit under clothes.

I would get a few of each!

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• LOVE FB Elites because they're so trim and adorable.  Wouldn't attempt to use them overnight because I don't think a doubler would fit.  BGs are fine for overnight.
    BabyFetus Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • FB Elite. Nice and trim. =) BUT the fit of the two diapers are very different so it depends on your baby. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love my BG 4.0's never used FB though.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Love my BG 4.0, hated my FB elite.  The FB elite always leaked out the legs so I sold them.  Our BG 4.0 have never had a leak, they aren't as trim though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"