September 2012 Moms
Options

**BostonDble** & any other newbs please come inside.

It's about to become a busy week full of acronyms. Here are a few things that you should know. That you may or may not find in TB Glossary-

Tomorrow (and all Wednesday's) are what we call HDBD- HumpDayBumpDay. It's where we all post pictures (head & face optional) for the others to pump our ego & tell us how great we look.

WFL - means one of is hungry & indecisive or braggy and we want to know What's For Lunch.

On Thursday we do what is called UO's. Or Unpopular Opinions. This is where we all chime in with something that we feel is unpopular compared to how others feel. Most of the time everyone agrees & it ends up being a thread about nothing.  Example: I think the Chick-fil-a drama is ridiculous.

On Friday we do FFFC or FlameFreeFridayConfessions - much like it's friend UO, we post a confession that may or may not get some backlash. The juicier, the better.

You may have also noticed that today is TMI Tuesday. Pretty self explanatory. Feel free to check it out today & add your own TMI. We won't judge you...

I think that's it. I hope this clears up any potential confusion for the weeks to come. YWIA

Re: **BostonDble** & any other newbs please come inside.

• Options

Nice sum up!   

There is also sometimes CPW - or Clicky Poll Wednesday  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That's a great summary. :)

There's also "Tuesday Ticker Change" If you're due on a Tuesday, then you'd read/post on Tuesday Ticker Change; Wednesday on Wednesday, etc.

And it really really helps if you put a picture in your signature so everyone can remember who you are. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageasween02:

Nice sum up!   

I thought so. :)

Glad someone took the time to read that. That was a lot of valuable work time I wasted.

• Options
    imageauroraloo:
    HDBD - Hump Day Bump Day post a picture of your belly on WEdnesday.
    I said HDBD woman!
  • Options
    imagelinzeek44:

There's also "Tuesday Ticker Change" If you're due on a Tuesday, then you'd read/post on Tuesday Ticker Change; Wednesday on Wednesday, etc.

And it really really helps if you put a picture in your signature so everyone can remember who you are. :) 

oh yeah! I forgot about Ticker Change days! Good call.
  • Options
    imageauroraloo:

nothing to see here...

eta: read Rora, you dumb bish. 

*strokes Rora's hair* it'll be alright.
  • Options
    imageanitalynn:

imageLILBIT1221:

We won't judge you...But Anita will.

Liar.

better? Wink
  • Options
    imageanitalynn:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imageanitalynn:

imageLILBIT1221:

We won't judge you...But Anita will.

Liar.

better? Wink

Busted. :D

I was going to let them figure that out on their own.
  • Options
    imageLILBIT1221:

On Friday we do FFFC or FlameFreeFridayConfessions - much like it's friend UO, we post a confession that may or may not get some backlash. The juicier, the better.

Don't be fooled by the words Flame Free, it's anything but. If you post some ridiculous shiit, you will get flamed. Don't be scared though, confess away.

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• Options
    Newt69Newt69 member
    MUD = MADE UP DRAMA
  • Options

imageLindsayB8469:
    MUD = MADE UP DRAMA
    oh yeah, that too.

we don't get enough of that. Somone needs to go on a MUD hunt.

• Options
    Thank you SO MUCH!!!! I have printed out the glossary so I can keep up. My favorite one so far is MUD LOL I thought what the heck is MUD do we all jump in a great mud puddle or something LOL. Then when I saw what it was I thought wow this really happens?? Crazy what some people will do or I guess say. 
  • Options
    imageanitalynn:

imageLILBIT1221:

We won't judge you...

Liar.

I will remember to wear my big girl pants so I  don't go booo hooo poor me. 

• Options
    imagelinzeek44:

It took me an hour  to post my fur babies pics but I have the hang of it now. I will add one of my son. 

• Options
    imageauroraloo:
    imageLILBIT1221:

imageLindsayB8469:
    MUD = MADE UP DRAMA
    oh yeah, that too.

we don't get enough of that. Somone needs to go on a MUD hunt.

that's momijerz's job. She's good at that.
    truth. I just realized that TB needs the tagging ability. so that we can say @mamajerz and she will magically appear.
  • Options

imageSteph+J:
    Just a head's up on the weekly ticker change posts. Post on the day your ticker changes. ;)

Wouldn't that be common sense? To post on the day your ticker changes? For me it would be Wednesday's so I would post on that day.

Also found the Tuesday - TMI post and all I can say is HOLY COW!!! =) 

• Options
    miss50miss50 member

imageSteph+J:
    Just a head's up on the weekly ticker change posts. Post on the day your ticker changes. ;)

How come no one told me this when I asked why the hell we have one of these every freaking day?  I am sooooo glad ya'll told the newbies the rules to this.  

Rora...where were you when I needed to know all of this when I was AWing all over the place? 

• Options
    imageasween02:

Nice sum up!   

Confession-- I compulsively read CPW as Clicky Poll Hoar, especially since its usually the same people posting several each week.

BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"