**SkyeJo**

Belly bandit - discuss.

Re: **SkyeJo**

• Options

bump because I need to know.

and because I am bored.

• Options
    skyejoskyejo member

Kourtney Kardashian swears by it.  I know that must speak to you.

It allows you to believe that you have a six pack hiding underneath.  And you don't get grossed out when you look down at your stomach because all you see is black fabric.  Scroll down to the last picture and there you have it--me leaving the hospital with it on two days later.

https://sweetsunshinesofmine.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-post.html

It's all an illusion.  My stomach was certainly flapping in the wind without the BB but I felt like my old self.  Buy it. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageskyejo:

Kourtney Kardashian swears by it.  I know that must speak to you.

It allows you to believe that you have a six pack hiding underneath.  And you don't get grossed out when you look down at your stomach because all you see is black fabric.  Scroll down to the last picture and there you have it--me leaving the hospital with it on two days later.

https://sweetsunshinesofmine.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-post.html

It's all an illusion.  My stomach was certainly flapping in the wind without the BB but I felt like my old self.  Buy it. 

How does the sizing run? My PP pant size is like an 8-10.
  • Options

GAH! Parker looks just like your DH!

But just like you. It's crazy. Gorgeous. I WISH I looked that good after having my babies!

-Got sidetracked, can you tell?

• Options
    skyejoskyejo member

It runs pretty true to size.  If you're on the ends of their sizing I've been told to pick the smaller size since you'll want the tightest fit possible. I wore it for about three months and it didn't stretch out on me so I'm using the same one this time.

ETA: I have the Belly Bandit Bamboo.  Something about the material being more comfortable than the original and less toasty swayed me that direction.

• Options
    imageLeSpoofle:
    Hi, please tell me where I can buy this fake six pack. Kthnxbai.
    I am on eBay checking them out.
  • Options
    skyejoskyejo member
    imageLILBIT1221:

GAH! Parker looks just like your DH!

But just like you. It's crazy. Gorgeous. I WISH I looked that good after having my babies!

-Got sidetracked, can you tell?

No question on the birth father, that's for sure. And we'll see how I bounce back this time. It might be ugly.

• Options
    skyejoskyejo member

imageLeSpoofle:
    Hi, please tell me where I can buy this fake six pack. Kthnxbai.

I bought mine from the Belly Bandit site.  I Googled and found a sweet coupon code for like 20% off and free shipping but this was a while ago.

• Options

I had a c-section and LOVED the BB for keeping all my insides on the inside when I coughed, cried, or laughed. I didn't get it til Day 8 and that was a mistake.

I had the non-bamboo one and omg the sweat!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"