Babies on the Brain
Options

Month 5 of TTC

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the bump and just wanted to vent about how annoying it is to have to wait to get pregnant, when everyone and their mom are getting pregnant around me. 

I'm sure it's just a matter of what you are focused on, but I'm sure other TTCers out there have noticed how many people are getting pregnant while they are desperately searching for that BFP.

I know 5 months is nothing compared to others...but it's still frustrating.

Good Luck to everyone TTC, I hope it happens soon. 

PS- even though I know we are supposed to not think about getting pregnant, and let it happen because all the pressure we put on ourselves get in the way... but does anyone have a good way to do this? I know in my brain that I need to not think about it... but my heart won't listen. I want a baby... bad!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

Re: Month 5 of TTC

• Options
    Get a hobby. That's not snark, that's real advice. Get a hobby, and throw yourself into it.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    get a hobby. It takes a healthy couple 6 months to a year to get pregnant.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It can be a long process.  We're going through the same thing.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    I understand how you feel.  It took us 9 months before we conceived.  Like you, I know it's not that long, but it sure felt like it.  Especially because during that time several people I'm really close to and acquaintances on fb were getting pregnant and having babies.  A lot of people.  Forty three babies in 9 months while I kept getting negatives.  We decided to take a break because we were traveling and that's when it happened for us!  Good luck!

• Options
    Good Luck!
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• Options

Thanks everyone. I do try hard to have fun and enjoy all this time with my husband! We have several hobbies, so it's good to get that advice from all of you.  I think I would definitely go crazy if I sat around just thinking about getting pregnant.

The problem is that even though I tell myself to put it out of my head, it just creeps up there since it's always in my heart. I suppose that's normal for anyone who is ready to try though...

Just gotta suck it up, be happy for those around me who are getting pregnant the first try, and keep practicing the baby dance with my hubby!

Thanks for all the responses, it's pretty nice to have a place you can talk to other people going through the same thing!

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• Options

Took us 6 months of TTC....

50 Shades of Grey did the trick! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"