April 2013 Moms
Options

Great oogly moogly!

I just had the most glorious nap during my break time at work! Took it in our dark all school play room using a big a$$ stuffed dog. Accompanied by 'rockabye baby' on pandora. Anyone else getting in random naps when you can??

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                         Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Great oogly moogly!

• Options

I am seriously jealous of your nappage. Good for you.

I haven't been getting any naps in this week and it blows. DH is away for the week, so its me getting up with C at 5:30am and then going to work all day. No matter how early I go to bed, I'm still exhausted. I can't wait for him to come home!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    Ugh.  I hate you so much right now!! Stick out tongue  I'm trying not to nod off at my desk.  Afraid I'll wake up with the "j" key stuck to my cheek.  I was literally just daydreaming about going home and collapsing in bed but of course that won't work out.  Have to make dinner for MH and take it to him at work.  Then it's off to try to save the grass, trees, bushes, fence, and house foundation with some much needed watering.  Then a 30 min walk around the neighborhood. I just want to sleep!!!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also seriously jealous! I was just day dreaming about taking a 2 hour nap myself! That's all I really want in the world right now....a nice nap....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nice! Yes, I lay down right after work is over (I work from home) until DH gets home- usually 1/2 hour to an hour. Helps a lot!
  • Options
    I could use one of those naps right about now.  I have been trying to sneak one in when I get home in the afternoon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    imageimage
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • Options

imagelovelyday39:
    Nice! Yes, I lay down right after work is over (I work from home) until DH gets home- usually 1/2 hour to an hour. Helps a lot!

I work from home too. Doesn't it make it extra hard not to cheat and go take a nap?!?! I'm fighting the urge to run upstairs and climb in bed right now...lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCasie13:

imagelovelyday39:

I work from home too. Doesn't it make it extra hard not to cheat and go take a nap?!?! I'm fighting the urge to run upstairs and climb in bed right now...lol 

If I worked from home i would get nothing done! Naps all day! 

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Awesome! I'm home for the summer, so I'm napping with DS every day. Sooo good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"