November 2012 Moms
Options

Menstrual like cramps

Posted something on Facebook about this yesterday. after Finner I started having cramps that felt like period cramps and after a few hours of laying down and drinking water the finally went away. This morning I woke up with the same cramps that kind of radiate into my vagina. Also LO movements have been way low when they are usually up higher. should I be concerned? When should I call the Dr?
BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Menstrual like cramps

• Options
    I have had them almost every month around the time I should have a period and then sometimes at random. I told my doctor and he said it is from stretching and because I am constipated a lot. I have always had a problem with going to the bathroom on a regular basis, so if you have that problem, that could be what it is for you too. I wouldn't worry too much unless you start to bleed.
  • Options

You should call if drinking water and laying on your left side doesn't help in an hour or so.

And I'd call now since it took so long to go away, they radiate, and you've had them 2 days in a row. Because if it's not BH, then it's possibly pre-term labor.

The former jen5/03.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"