August 2012 Moms

BRU trade-in??

Anyone have any intel on when the next trade-in event at BRU will be?? I know they had one several months ago, and I thought they did it twice a year. Would love to pick up an extra car seat for our oldest...

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3

Re: BRU trade-in??

• I've been waiting for this and I think we all just have bad timing.  A friend of mine used to work there and she told me she believed it would be in either August or September.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• JAWMINJAWMIN member
    I think Feb was the last one, so hopefully soon.

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I thought it was coming up sometime early fall too... the sooner the better!!

• JAWMINJAWMIN member

I am guessing end of August based on the dates of the last 3.

Jan 28 - Feb 21, 2011

August 26 - Sept 18, 2011

Jan 27 - Feb 20, 2012

• imageJAWMIN:

I am guessing end of August based on the dates of the last 3.

Jan 28 - Feb 21, 2011

August 26 - Sept 18, 2011

Jan 27 - Feb 20, 2012

Ohh that would be perfect!! Good research :) 

• imagemeaknigh:
    Anyone have any intel on when the next trade-in event at BRU will be?? I know they had one several months ago, and I thought they did it twice a year. Would love to pick up an extra car seat for our oldest...

what is this trade-in event? what can you trade-in? --obvi. car seats but is that all & what do you get?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • JAWMINJAWMIN member
    imagebsschroeder:

imagemeaknigh:

what is this trade-in event? what can you trade-in? --obvi. car seats but is that all & what do you get?

From Friday, January 27 through Monday, February 20, Babies''R''Us and Toys''R''Us stores nationwide are holding the Great Trade-In event, providing our guests the opportunity to trade-in any used car seat, stroller, travel system, high chair, play yard, bassinet, walker, infant swing, bouncer, entertainer, crib or kid's bed in exchange for a 25% savings on the purchase of any new baby items, in any of these product categories, from select manufacturers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"