Pregnant after a Loss
Options

PSA: Free sling

Destination Maternity has a promo with Seven Slings for Worl Breastfeeding Week: you get a free sling, you just pay shipping. It's a $40.00 value and they have lots of cute ones. Go to the website, add the sling you want, and at checkout use the code DMBREASTFEED. Shipping is about twelve bucks but I still think its a pretty good deal...even if I god forbid don't end up needing it, I can give it to someone as a gift!

Heres the site:  www.sevenslings.com. 

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PSA: Free sling

• Options
    Thanks for posting.. they are super cute too!
    "If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again." Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker Stick Baby Stick!
  • Options

FYI - most people will tell you the slings are junk and not worth the S/H cost. They run this promotion all the time and it pops up on your BMB at least every other week from someone posting it. I'm surprised TB even let KP post the name because it normally blocks out the letters for Spam, because the company used to spam the boards apparently.

And, just be careful, because several Bumpies have had their credit cards stolen from these companies (the sling, car seat cover, nursing cover) when paying for the S/H. 

Sorry to be a downer, just wanted you ladies to know! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well crap.  Thanks for the info, though.  Will it at least be worth the cost of shipping?
    Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    And order a size or two bigger, they shrink when you wash them
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJessiebug81:
    imageBandEddie:

imagekpowers982:
    Well crap.  Thanks for the info, though.  Will it at least be worth the cost of shipping?

Don't sweat it, KPowers. If all else fails, I'm going to tie it to my head like Mommy Rambo. I promise to PIP it. 

BandEddie, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite people Big Smile

I'd like to echo Jessie's sentiment.  I may have a girl crush on you, BandEddie.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"