Georgia Babies

It's been a while- WFD?

The dreaded Fall Schedule is upon us.  I already totally forgot that Soccer practice starts tonight...right as it started raining, so I'm in limbo if we will even have it, haha. 

I'm trying to decide what to cook for the week so please share you menu if you have one! 

Re: It's been a while- WFD?

• By no means are gourmet meals coming out of my kitchen these days, so take this with a grain of salt...

M: Steaks on grill, corn and sweet potatoes

T: Stir fry and white rice

W: Fajitas

TH: Grilled pork tenderloin and roasted veggies

F: pizza or whatever someone else is willing to cook

This is already shaping up to be a week so this menu will probably go to hell in a hand basket and we'll be eating whatever publix sells pre-made in the deli dept.  

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • my weekly plan is:

crockpot chicken and biscuits

pan seared pork chops with mushrooms and rice pilaf

turkey tacos and black bean soup

ham, mac, and peas.

breakfast for dinner (muffins, eggs, and bacon)

turkey burgers and roasted potatoes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • K&P414K&P414 member

I ended up making corn chowder and baked ham sandwiches last night, the kind you make with a package of King Hawaiian rolls.  Totally random but it was a big hit if anyone wants the recipe.

tonight we are having some kind of chicken casserole, either swiss chicken, poppyseed chicken, or chicken and rice.  and roasted broccoli.

That's it for cooking this week because my father in law is in town and taking us out to dinner Wednesday and Thursday and then Friday we head to Colorado for 8 days.  But I'm planning on putting up some freezer meals when I get back and I'll post whatever I end up making.

• We were just going over our crazy fall schedule last night!  For dinner this week we are doing rotisserie chicken and different veggies.  I am feeling pretty bad this week so thats as good as its gonna get. I forsee a lot of crock pot cooking this fall.  We also have a smoker so DH will be smoking meat for the week so all I have to do is heat dinner up.

DH mentioned signing SS up for gymnastics and I almost strangled him. I think karate,demo team for karate and football is enough!

Happy Fall y'all!!!

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

• imageK&P414:

I ended up making corn chowder and baked ham sandwiches last night, the kind you make with a package of King Hawaiian rolls.  Totally random but it was a big hit if anyone wants the recipe.

yes please! :-)

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • K&P414K&P414 member
    imageremote_girl:
    imageK&P414:

yes please! :-)

I don't have an exact recipe for the soup but basically cook up a little bacon (or melt some butter, just get enough fat to saute the veggies), then small chop mushrooms, onion and potato and sautee until the onion and mushroom starts to soften.  season with salt and pepper, add corn (I usually use frozen) and enough chicken broth to barely cover.  Let it cook until the potatoes are soft and add in some milk or cream.  You can thicken it with a little instant potato flake, or blend a little bit of the veggies up and stir it back to the pot.  You can also add in a can of COM soup if that's your thing.  

Here's a link to the sandwiches.

https://beyerbeware.net/2011/04/hunk-of-meat-monday-game-time-favorites.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"