Cloth Diapering

Speaking of Alva: love the 4 layer bamboo/MF inserts

We did two of those in a pocket overnight last night - no leaks, and a better fit than my previous triple-stuff (bamboo, hemp doubler, MF) sandwich.

And they're really nice and soft. They'd be great for AI2 use.

Re: Speaking of Alva: love the 4 layer bamboo/MF inserts

• Finally got a couple Alvas in the mail and we love them!  I got them on eBay for only like $6 each...totally worth it!!  I'm ordering more :]
    Little Man 1.8.11
    Freshie Girl 9.29.12
  • I was wondering about their bamboo inserts!

I see them for sale on Ebay all the time - I'm probably going to buy a dozen or so for my stash now that I have good reviews back on them :)

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • They have 3 layer bamboo inserts and 4 layer combo inserts. I haven't tried the 3 layer, but I hear they're just like Kawaii bamboo, which has worked well for me.
  • imagetokenhoser:
    They have 3 layer bamboo inserts and 4 layer combo inserts. I haven't tried the 3 layer, but I hear they're just like Kawaii bamboo, which has worked well for me.

How fluffy is the combo compared to like a BG MF insert?  And is one enough for daytime use? 

image  image  image

• imagetokenhoser:
    They have 3 layer bamboo inserts and 4 layer combo inserts. I haven't tried the 3 layer, but I hear they're just like Kawaii bamboo, which has worked well for me.

I ordered the 3 layer bamboo on your advice from a little while back (on where to find cheap bamboo/hemp) and I love them. Can't compare to Kawaii since I've never used those, but I love the bamboo, so soft.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imageTeneniel:

imagetokenhoser:

How fluffy is the combo compared to like a BG MF insert?  And is one enough for daytime use? 

Thinner than a MF insert - I'd say about 3/4 thickness? One would work for daytime use. 

• imagemargaretkaye1:
    Do they have any aplix? I thought I saw something about aplix....

They do customs in aplix (usually for co-ops in large numbers) and I think they've got some standard newborns in aplix now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"