Cloth Diapering

CJ's BUTTer

I'd like to try CJ's BUTTer, but I am unsure which one to buy.  Do you prefer the BUTTer in a jar or the stick?  I also can't decide which scent I want to try.  Which is your favorite?  Thanks for the help!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: CJ's BUTTer

• They sell a sampler pack-I believe there are eight 2-oz jars in it. A stick is easier for on the go, but I've always used the jar. I like mango sugar mint the best. We got the sampler and only went through probably 3 of the jars.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the squeeze-tube the best. I also got the sampler and like Pink Sugar the best, but I noticed the scented ones feel kind of grainy. The unscented is very smooth and seems to work better on DD. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the jar and stick. I think the jar is creamier, but the stick is a little easier to apply. My favorite scent is the Monkey Farts. Horrible name, but it smells like a tropical island, so yummy!
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• I like the squeeze tube the best and my fav scents are Love Spell and Blueberry Crumble!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I prefer the squeeze tube.  My favorite scents are blueberry crumble, pink sugar, and oatmeal milk & honey.
  • BLM10BLM10 member
    I've tried 7 scents and my favorites are Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and Lullaby Baby Lotion. The EO scented butters are creamier/smoother than the others.
  • imagejennyann28:
    I like the squeeze-tube the best.

Me too. We also have a jar- and I don't like it as much. I wish I had just bought another tube- oh well- next time... 

Pink Sugar is AMAZING!!!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love the stick. You never get your fingers/hands messy and it's practically impossible to use too much and the stuff lasts FOREVER!
  • I Adore the stick. So simple & easy to use.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MegZRNMegZRN member
    Stick!
  • Love the squeeze tube. Favorite scents: Viva La Juicy, Monkey Farts, Coconut Lime
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • We use the stick in her diaper bag and it's awesome because we don't have to get our hands gunky when we're out. We have the tub beside her change table and I love it because we can get more on her than we do with the stick. we have the plus spritz with neem oil that we use when she has a bad rash. and we have the sample size scattered around the house and in our bigger diaper bags - they are great for when we are travelling for a couple of days or for doing changes away from her dresser,

My favorite is apple spice but vanilla cake, sweet orange and monkey farts are all nice. 

image"">Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image"">

imageimage
  • We use the stick in her diaper bag and it's awesome because we don't have to get our hands gunky when we're out. We have the tub beside her change table and I love it because we can get more on her than we do with the stick. we have the plus spritz with neem oil that we use when she has a bad rash. and we have the sample size scattered around the house and in our bigger diaper bags - they are great for when we are traveling for a couple of days or for doing changes away from her dresser,

My favorite is apple spice but vanilla cake, sweet orange and monkey farts are all nice. 

image"">Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image"">

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"