Maryland Babies
Options

Daycare center recs

Hi everyone - 

We just found out tonight that our in home daycare provider is retiring at the end of August.   We are sad, because DD really loves her, and we have been so happy there.   We had planned to put her in a daycare center with a preschool program next year (as DH and I both work full time), but it looks like we might be doing it sooner than we expected.

Can anyone rec a daycare center in the Perry Hall area with a preschool program?  So far, I have contacted Goddard (although, I know they are very pricey), The Young School, Kindercare and the Perry Hall Learning Center (all via email, since we just found out today and it was too late to call).

Am I missing any?   Are there other areas closeby that we should consider calling (i.e. Towson, Kingsville, etc.)

Thanks for any help, I am panicking a little! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Daycare center recs

• Options

Hi-

Just wanted to give some info on Goddard. My son goes there and has since he was 3 months. We have been happy with them. Yes, they are pricey, but after almost 3 years there, we are over the sticker shock. Plus, the price goes down substantially from 2 to 3. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!  :) 

• Options
    imageheinze2b:

Hi-

Just wanted to give some info on Goddard. My son goes there and has since he was 3 months. We have been happy with them. Yes, they are pricey, but after almost 3 years there, we are over the sticker shock. Plus, the price goes down substantially from 2 to 3. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!  :) 

Sending you a PM, thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw your PM, but had trouble replying bc I'm on my phone. I'll try when I get home. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"