April 2013 Moms
Options

Yummy Lunch packed with nutrients!

Chicken salad mixed with avocado...then decided to throw in Joseph's chick pea salad! Try it......yummy 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Yummy Lunch packed with nutrients!

• Options
    Mine probably wasn't so healthy. I had left over stuffed shells with spinach in them. The spinach has to count for something, right ?! HaHa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • Options

Should we retitle this to WFL? 

I'm having salmon, garlic brown rice, peas & carrots, and some grapes.  We'll see if I can actually eat all of that =)

Denae-that sounds delicious!

Rachael-Totally counts!  It's spinach!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Mm, that sounds good!

I had a LC pizza and now eating an apple :) Had watermelon for breakfast. I really can not ingest too much fiber or liquid. :)

Edit: Also, my body just said - STOP EATING THAT F'ING APPLE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL CHUCK EVERYTHING UP.

Yes, master, I hear and obey. *swallowing last bite hard*

• Options
    Eh, I had reheated pasta and sauce. Boring. Now I'm eating a granny smith apple with muenster cheese. Mmmmmmm

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"