Nurseries and Baby Gear

Playards and quilted sheets?

I want to get something that will hopefully help my DD sleep better in her pack n' play and is easy to travel with.  We'll be flying to my parents' in a couple weeks, so she'll be sleeping in that while we are there.  Will a quilted playard sheet work without a mattress?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Playards and quilted sheets?

• Those quilted playard sheets are made for use with the super thin mattress that came with the pack-n-play, not a regular sized mattress. Sorry, maybe that's not exactly what you're asking.
  • imagejociejones:
    Those quilted playard sheets are made for use with the super thin mattress that came with the pack-n-play, not a regular sized mattress. Sorry, maybe that's not exactly what you're asking.

No, that is what I'm asking!  Or, at least trying to. Smile  I don't want to buy a mattress for our pack n' play.  I was hoping a quilted sheet would fit on the mattress thing that came with the pack n' play.  So I take it they do fit? 

• Loading the player...
  • imagekeeshondowner:

imagejociejones:
    Those quilted playard sheets are made for use with the super thin mattress that came with the pack-n-play, not a regular sized mattress. Sorry, maybe that's not exactly what you're asking.

No, that is what I'm asking!  Or, at least trying to. Smile  I don't want to buy a mattress for our pack n' play.  I was hoping a quilted sheet would fit on the mattress thing that came with the pack n' play.  So I take it they do fit? 

Yep!

• Yes ma'am! They fit just that slightly padded cardboard "mattress" that come with the PnP.

DS refused to nap in his PnP until we bought those quilted sheets. Now he naps there twice a day. We bought the Carter's ones---I highly recommend! Not too much padding to be dangerous--but enough to be comfy! 

• imageHappily Overwhelmed:

Yes ma'am! They fit just that slightly padded cardboard "mattress" that come with the PnP.

DS refused to nap in his PnP until we bought those quilted sheets. Now he naps there twice a day. We bought the Carter's ones---I highly recommend! Not too much padding to be dangerous--but enough to be comfy! 

That's exactly what I bought.  Good to hear your DS likes it!

• imageRedheadBaker:
    imagekeeshondowner:

imagejociejones:

I wasn't aware that they sold separate mattresses for pack n plays.

I know of just one...the Dream on Me 3 inch mattress that fits Gracos. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"