September 2011 Moms
Options

My house.. It's so quiet

My parents left yesterday, we had a fun week and it was sad to see them go!! I'm pretty sure O was worn out though, she went to bed at 730pm and she slept until 830am! 

H left for work last night at midnight, so it's just me and O today. The house is so quiet except for O's screaming or laughing!

My dad told H about 6 times he would be more than happy to come up in November before the little guy gets here so that we aren't stressed about water breaking and me being alone. I know it's a good idea, probably the best option since he is retired and doesn't have a timeline to get back to work, but I think H may get his feelings hurt, since MIL offered to come up a week before to help out. 

Anyway, lots to discuss, and we still have some time. 

Now I am trying to catch up on all the posts from the last week!

O and I are going to the farmers market today for some bread and then to the craft store so tonight I can work on our birthday centerpieces! Yay!

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: My house.. It's so quiet

• Options
    Ms5586Ms5586 member
    Sounds like you had a great visit, love that they're offering to be there for you with this next little one :)  Can't wait to see those centerpieces, you better PIP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagefaupanda:
    I'm sure he realizes you are more comfortable with your parents than his. I'm glad you had a good visit!

Holy cuteness!!  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"