New York Babies
Options

Finding an OB on the east side

Am newly preggers (8 weeks - yay!) and just found out that the dr. I've been going to for 8 years is no longer doing deliveries or any patient care after 12 weeks.  Sorta freaking out here as I really love her and want to find an OB that I feel comfortable with, and soon.  Any recommendations?  Preferably on the east side, so when I'm big and round I don't have to go too far.  Thanks!!

Re: Finding an OB on the east side

• Options
    Try Dr. Kassenoff or any of the Dr.s in her practice - they are all great!! and right on the eastside. They have a website if you google her name and their number is 212-535-9607. Congratulations!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Shari Leipzig at the Park Ave Women's Center (92nd and Park) is really great.  There is often a bit of a wait in the office, but she is kind and understanding and really takes her time with her patients to answer all questions/concerns/etc (hence the wait time).  I haven't seen anyone else at the practice myself, but I've heard great things about Dr. Leiter as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i see dr. natalie stevens on 69th and 3rd. i absolutely love her and would recommend her to anyone. She's thorough, never a long wait, i never feel rushed, she answers all my questions, if after hours she returns your call within 5 min and is very good with following up. She's affiliated with Lenox Hill whose labor and deliver ward is imo fantastic. Here's her site: https://www.drstevensobgyn.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"