December 2011 Moms
Options

Day 1 of nap training

Wish me luck!

DD takes 6 naps a day lasting only 45 minutes each and I realized that most 8mo LO's are taking 2-3 naps lasting around 2 hours each! She does sttn however she wakes up super early and is a crab from the moment she wakes up until the 1st nap (which is an hour after she gets up). I had to re-do her whole schedule so I added in a lunch :)  Hopefully it only takes her a couple of days to get use to it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Day 1 of nap training

• Options
    I think 1 hour is closer to what most 8 month olds are for naps at this point. 4 hours of napping a day sounds like quite a bit. DS hasn't done that since he was a newborn. 
  • Options

imageiluvmylab:
    I think 1 hour is closer to what most 8 month olds are for naps at this point. 4 hours of napping a day sounds like quite a bit. DS hasn't done that since he was a newborn. 

Oh ok! Thats good to know because she has never slept longer than an hour and a half! I can never do anything or go anywhere with her because she always wants to nap, so hopefully we will be able to get out of the house a little more now!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry, meant to say 1 hour per nap.  I believe the average is 2 naps.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DS has 2 naps a day.  The first is usually an hour and a half on. the . dot.  LOL, it's like he has an alarm clock in his head.  The 2nd is usually over 2 hrs....sometimes up to 3!
  • Options
    DS takes 2 naps per day, one at 9-930ish, and one anywhere from 1-2ish.  They last between an hour to 2.5 hours each, with anywhere from 2.5-4 hours of total nap time per day.  6 45 minute naps sounds like a lot!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"