Cloth Diapering
Options

Think I need to add to my stash-opinions pls

I didn't start CDing until my son was older, 8ish months. I bought 7 new BG (I think 3.0) AIOs. I also bought some used moslty BG.

We have been under construction (with limited laundry access) or vactioning since DD was born so we are just starting to cloth her this week.

I went thry my stash. I have 10 BG OS that fit her the others (not sure of all the brands) are large size and I'm pretty sure will be too big for her now (14lbs).

I only cloth at home, but I am usually home. I'm thinking 10 may not be enough I like to wash every other day.

So I'm considering my options, both BG and Fuzzibunz have buy 5 get 1 free sales so for around $120 I could get 6 new diapers (any opinion on Fuzzibunz would be great).

I also found this local listing. For $150 I could get 20 diapers, here is the posting, I'm not familiar with all of these. Any advice would be appreciated!

https://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-baby-items-bathing-changing-clothe-diapers-W0QQAdIdZ400143434

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Think I need to add to my stash-opinions pls

• Options

There is also this add, again I'm not familiar with all brands. No prices what would be reasonable per diaper?

I would love to add some cute girly peices to our stash, although DD does rock the blue too!

https://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-baby-items-bathing-changing-Entire-Stash-of-Cloth-Diapers-For-Sale-Mostly-Girly-W0QQAdIdZ396803825

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I've found you need about 24 to make it every other day.  Especially when they're younger and go through more diapers.  Remember that you still need diapers on wash day, so you almost need 3 days worth.

I love our BG's, hated Fuzzibunz.  Just didn't fit DS well and ALWAYS leaked.  If you like the fit of BG but are looking for a cheaper option, look into Kawaii.  I got one for free from Kelly's Closet and have been pleasantly surprised how well I like it.  Fits great, cute print, good quality, great price!

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we really like fuzzibunz one size elite
  • Options
    I bought a bunch of fuzzibunz and ohkaty! diapers to start my stash but we are waiting until my little girl arrives to see what we like better. One of my close friends had fuzzibunz and she said they work the same way, and just as well as the kawaii ones that are less expensive. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"