July 2012 Moms

You know you're 40 weeks pregnant when.....(small, whiney vent)

So, I've definitely hit the point where I am just DONE with leaving the house.  But, my parents are coming up from S.C. on Wednesday so I wanted to stock the fridge with their food (diet ginger ale and cold cuts...eww). I felt like AZZ all day (nauseous, tired thanks to my wh*re neighbor who leaves her f'ing outside lights on all night, thus causing aurora borialis in our bedroom. 

So I schlep to the grocery store, where all the employees hate their jobs and their lives.  I end up running into a few people I know ("Oh, I hear you just had a baby."  "No, I'm due on Wednesday."  ok?).  I find a check out with a bagger, and unload half of my cart, including the heavy soda and super duper value pack of paper towels.  Then I hear from the register, "Uh, ma'am?  I'm closed."  I look up...his lights' off.  I didn't even have the energy to argue that 1) his light was on when I walked up and 2) I'm f'ing pregnant........and half unloaded.  Just ring me up you 16 year old P.O.S!!!!!   Honestly.....(and this is where the heading of my post fits in) I almost cried.  Almost lost it.  I silently put my groceries back in my cart like I had just been shot in the heart.  

And then this duchebag in a Saab came ripping out of a bank parking lot without stopping and almost hit me.  I slammed my horn on, and again almost cried.  Thinking how close I am to the end and how someone like that could have killed me or the baby.  

Bottom line: I am not leaving the house until it's time to go to the hospital for real. I am now set for my parents to get here Wednesday so I'm good. Oh, and according to my mom, my dad said he'll probably head back to S.C. "on the 5th."  Oh really?  Well you better hope baby gets here before then.  

Okay, thanks for letting me vent if you've read this far.  I can laugh at how stupid that was now, but I am just so done.  I feel like balls and don't feel like dealing with people!!!! Super Angry Anyone else that's still pregnant feel like being a hermit? ? 

imageimageimage
married 8.9.08
jackson thomas. 8.9.12

Re: You know you're 40 weeks pregnant when.....(small, whiney vent)

• I'm the opposite.  I'm so sick of just sitting around and waiting, that I want to go everywhere (unfortunately, my husband has a "don't leave the house alone when I'm at work now that you're overdue" rule).  I totally look forward to him coming home each day, just so we can go eat, run errands, etc. 

Good luck to you.  I hope everything goes well.  Rest up!  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was hermit b!tch yesterday. Today I decided to venture out in public with DH to target. I survived without killing anyone. Then I went out with my mom to buy some flowers...survived that too.

THEN....we went back to my moms where DH is power washing anything that can be power washed because he needs something to do while waiting for this child to make her grand entrance.  We pull in the driveway and my sister is here. You know the one with the uncontrollable 2 yr old who's baby daddy is in jail and thinks they are getting married but my sister is already dating some other dude...oh who knocked her up. Yes. Can't control one kid, having another. Sooo my 3 yr old niece (brothers daughter), who is super sweet was telling my sisters daughter "no" because obviously someone has to...  My sister started yelling at the top of her lungs at the 3yr old "don't you talk to my daughter that way!!!" 

Yo. She's 3!!!! AND...she's right!!!!!! I was seriously contemplating a full on physical brawl. One to kick her @ss and two to go into labor. But alas...my brain stopped me again.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageDayDreamBeliever22:

I was hermit b!tch yesterday. Today I decided to venture out in public with DH to target. I survived without killing anyone. Then I went out with my mom to buy some flowers...survived that too.

THEN....we went back to my moms where DH is power washing anything that can be power washed because he needs something to do while waiting for this child to make her grand entrance.  We pull in the driveway and my sister is here. You know the one with the uncontrollable 2 yr old who's baby daddy is in jail and thinks they are getting married but my sister is already dating some other dude...oh who knocked her up. Yes. Can't control one kid, having another. Sooo my 3 yr old niece (brothers daughter), who is super sweet was telling my sisters daughter "no" because obviously someone has to...  My sister started yelling at the top of her lungs at the 3yr old "don't you talk to my daughter that way!!!" 

Yo. She's 3!!!! AND...she's right!!!!!! I was seriously contemplating a full on physical brawl. One to kick her @ss and two to go into labor. But alas...my brain stopped me again.  

You seriously need to start a blog.  I look forward to your posts cause biotch, you are hilARious.  I have no idea what you look like, but I picture you looking like JWoww, hahahahahahahahaah LOL I just laughed so hard maybe my water will break.  

imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• Especially w/ Suggs looking like he's going to kill somebody at the bottom of all of your posts
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• imageBecomingFamilyofFour:

I'm the opposite.  I'm so sick of just sitting around and waiting, that I want to go everywhere (unfortunately, my husband has a "don't leave the house alone when I'm at work now that you're overdue" rule).  I totally look forward to him coming home each day, just so we can go eat, run errands, etc. 

This is going to sound really nosy coming from a random stranger on the internet, but I can't resist. Why is your husband making a rule that you makes you a prisoner in your own home? I mean, if you're an adult you should have the right to come and go as you please.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not feeling hermit like yet, I'm actually still working, until Friday (my due date). After work everyday I take myself on an adventure (Michael's or Hobby Lobby) to try to find some sort of project. But I don't dare go to the grocery store without DH. If I did, all of the groceries would stay in the car until he gets home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBucks County Newlywed 808:
    imageDayDreamBeliever22:

I was hermit b!tch yesterday. Today I decided to venture out in public with DH to target. I survived without killing anyone. Then I went out with my mom to buy some flowers...survived that too.

You seriously need to start a blog.  I look forward to your posts cause biotch, you are hilARious.  I have no idea what you look like, but I picture you looking like JWoww, hahahahahahahahaah LOL I just laughed so hard maybe my water will break.  

If I post a picture of myself then it will ruin your vision. :P

Basically I look like T-Sizzle, death glare and all. Well except, I'm a 5'1" crazy Jew. White trash with cash....WHAAAT. Hahaha! Eh well that's partly true, people have to die in order for me to get that cash....so I iz po. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• imageMike_Patti:
    imageBecomingFamilyofFour:

I'm the opposite.  I'm so sick of just sitting around and waiting, that I want to go everywhere (unfortunately, my husband has a "don't leave the house alone when I'm at work now that you're overdue" rule).  I totally look forward to him coming home each day, just so we can go eat, run errands, etc. 

This is going to sound really nosy coming from a random stranger on the internet, but I can't resist. Why is your husband making a rule that you makes you a prisoner in your own home? I mean, if you're an adult you should have the right to come and go as you please.

I don't think her husband wants to risk her going into labor out somewhere alone. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevanitylalala:
    imageMike_Patti:
    imageBecomingFamilyofFour:

I don't think her husband wants to risk her going into labor out somewhere alone. 

Obviously I hope that's the only reason why. It just makes me worried because it sounds like she's rather stir crazy and really wants to leave the house but he won't let her. It probably wouldn't sound so scary if she said that her husband was worried about her going out alone and she chose to stay in to make him more comfortable. Again, I know it's nosy me being a stranger and all, but it just comes across bad depending on how you read it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"