St. Louis Babies

Can anyone rec a great pediatrician....?

Who is associated with St. Louis Children's hospital?  I work at Barnes, so it is important to me that the Dr. is affiliated with SLCH.  I just started browsing their website and I am overwhelmed and don't know where to start.  Can anyone help?
Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Can anyone rec a great pediatrician....?

• What area do you live in? We take our daughter to Brentwood Pediatrics on Brentwood Blvd. They're affiliated with BJC and we have been happy with our pediatrician there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks Ladies!  We actually live in Rock Hill, so I will look into these-especially the one in Brentwood as it is right down the street.  We have been in contact with STL Pediatric Associates, out of St. Lukes Hospital, but have not met with anyone yet. 

Thanks again!! 

Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would also recommend The Children's Clinic.  There are quite a few DRs there to choose from.  I went there as a child, and I am hoping to take LO there when he or she arrives.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a fellow Rock Hill-er too! Anyways, we go to Blue Fish Pediatrics which is across from West County Mall and love it. The doctors are more directly associated with Mercy, but I believe all of the pediatricians there were residents at Children's, I think a couple were even chief resident. Also, their after hours calls route through nurses at Children's and they recommend using Children's for emergencies so they must be affiliated even though it's through the Mercy system vs. BJC.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • true07true07 member
    the doctors at southwest pediatrics in south city (near ted drewes) are all great, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"