Cloth Diapering
Options

Favorite overnight diaper?

I just ordered a third Blueberry pocket because we have 2 that I love for overnights but having the third will make life a little easier. 

What do you girls like for overnight?  And if it isn't a pocket, what is it?
T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Favorite overnight diaper?

• Options
    I use fitteds and wool overnight.  We switched to that from pockets when DD was around 5 months old because she became a tummy sleeper and pockets just weren't working anymore.  I prefer twinkie tush night nights and Wild Coconut Wear wool covers.
  • Options
    For DS I use either a Bububebe fiited with PUL cover or a Kawaii overnight stuffed with MF and hemp.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Usually we use a Thirsties fab fitted with an extra Thirsties hemp insert and a Flip cover. I'm going to need some bigger covers when I have to unsnap the rise on the fitteds, though, because the Flip barely covers it all as-is. I've also had good success with BG 4.0s stuffed with the MF insert+a Thirsties hemp insert+a Thirsties cotton insert. My girls pee a lot AND sleep 8-12 hour stretches, so we need to be able to absorb a lot of pee.

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Typically a fitted with an extra hemp insert and wool.  If we're travelling I love the flip organic insert with a flip cover.  Until recently I could get by with just that, now I add an extra hemp insert and we're good to go!
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    We use BG 4.0 stuffed with OS MF insert, MF NB instert and Thirsties hemp. LOVE them, have been using them since DD was about 7lbs (she was born at 6 and went down to 5# 8oz (I think bc they are so stuffed they fit well!) and never had a leak!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Double stuffed kawaii. One bamboo and one MF insert. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Fave ON: Monkeysnuggles fitted with an extra babykicks one-size hemp insert under an Econobum cover.

I sometimes use a BG 4.0 stuffed with the big MF insert and a large babykicks premium insert, but I don't think this will be sufficient for very much longer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"