Cloth Diapering

Airtime - how do you protect your floors/wall/furniture?

So I've been trying to give DS lots of airtime to help his diaper rash heal, usually during tummy time. At any given time he has some non-CD safe product on him, so I've been putting him down on top of a couple of prefolds but with some paper towels on top to protect the diapers. But he is getting squirmier every day and kicking all this absorbent stuff out of the way. Also if I flip him on his back, I'm not really sure how to avoid getting a little pee fountain other than putting a sposie on him loosely, which he inevitably kicks off.

How do you catch the pee/poop while LO is airing things out? 

Re: Airtime - how do you protect your floors/wall/furniture?

• The only thing I can think of is to put him in the bath tub or maybe a kiddie pool with out water. Then you wouldn't have to worry about getting pee and poo everywhere.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Id say use a large sheet saver
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • When DD was younger, we used a mattress cover similar to what a pp linked to on the floor to catch everything. Now that DD is a toddler and all over the house, I just keep some rags on hand to clean up any messes. It doesn't happen as often since she doesn't pee or poop as much as she used to.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• We just lay down a mattress protector with a bunch of towels over it and let them go to town. Mr. Baby pees at least once per naked playtime and Lady Baby occasionally does too. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Vinyl tablecloth with a blanket on top :) Easy to wash, waterproof, and big enough to give DD a good sized play area 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"