Pennsylvania Babies

Heart of Lancaster reviews please!

I'm considering a switch to OBGYN of Lanc from Eichenlaub and Mae, and would then need to deliver at the Heart of Lancaster instead of Women and Babies.  I'd really like to hear how anyone's experiences have been with them, good or bad.  I'm trying for a VBAC so anything on that would be extra helpful.  TIA!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Heart of Lancaster reviews please!

• The midwives at OBGYN of Lancaster are wonderful!! I don't know specifically how they view VBACs but I know they are very open minded to give you the birth experience you want. Heart of Lancaster is amazing. It is a small intimate setting at the Women's Place that is very peaceful. 

I just had my baby there a little over a week ago and everyone worked together to try to follow my birth plan. Nurses, OBs, and midwives. I was shooting for a natural unmedicated birth and unfortunately, due to serious complications, ended up with a c section. I have to say, the midwives did everything they could to try to prevent the c section. It just wasn't a possibility for me in the end. I have so much faith in how they cared for me that I don't even really have any bad feelings about ending up with the c section. I would recommed their practice and their hospital to anyone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on a healthy new baby!  That's great to hear the midwives still helped it be a positive experience, even if it was different than what you were going for.  I had a rough start with them for my first appointment and ultrasound, but I want to hang in there to deliver in the more peaceful, unhurried environment that the Women's Place sounds like.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"