Infertility Veterans

IFV charm bracelet sign up

Hi ladies! I already have quite a few of you signed up, but want to give others the opportunity to sign up as well.

We will each buy ourselves a pandora style charm bracelet. Then each girl will buy a charm for each of the other girls on the list and then we will have a pandora charm bracelet filled with love from our fellow vets. 

if you would like to participate, please send me a PM!!

imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

Re: IFV charm bracelet sign up

• Also, if you sent me a PM, you should have just received one in response. If you didn't get a PM from me, your message may not have made it through so please send me another one.
    imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• I am not signing up but I was given a charm bracelet like what you are suggesting from my sister years ago and I am happy to donate it to a good cause like this. My sister ordered a pandora like charm braclet off the internet and they sent the wrong one.... all baby themed. Needless to say, never worn and I need to get this to a good home. Here are some images, they are not great, but you can make out the charms of: feet, bottle, onesie, stroller, duck, and bootie. It is a mix of gold and silver.

If anyone wants this or can use it as a gift for someone, then please PM me and I would be happy to send it to you.

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"