Minnesota Babies
Options

Pediatric recs in Maple Grove/Plymouth area?

Just starting my search so any recommendations would be great!

Thanks!

BFP#1 8/24/11, EDD 5/5/12, D&C 10/24/11 due to missed m/c

BFP #2 2/1/12, EDD 10/11/12.  Baby arrived 10/9/12

BFP #3 5/6/14, EDD 1/14/15

Re: Pediatric recs in Maple Grove/Plymouth area?

• Options

We go to South Lake Pediatrics in Plymouth. I love Liz Hass (one of the CPNPs). She is the reason we picked that office.

They have "Meet You" visits that are free to meet a doctor before you choose their office. You can go to their website to find out more. https://southlakepediatrics.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegreenkitty98:

We go to South Lake Pediatrics in Plymouth. I love Liz Hass (one of the CPNPs). She is the reason we picked that office.

They have "Meet You" visits that are free to meet a doctor before you choose their office. You can go to their website to find out more. https://southlakepediatrics.com/

We love South Lake!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We go to Partners in Pediatrics in Plymouth.  All of them have been very nice!

Karen

• Options

imagesoftskate31:
    Another vote for Partners in Pediatrics.  I love that they have sick-kid ready care (walk-ins) at all locations until 5 and then in the Maple Grove location until 8pm and on weekends too.

South Lake also has easyCare (their name for walk-ins), evening hours at some locations, and pediatric urgent care at some of their offices (though it is not their docs, they are still nice) on weekends if those are things you are looking for in an office. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We had a terrible experience (well, several bad experiences) at South Lake in Maple Grove and with Dr. Batchelor, so we switched to Partners in Pediatrics in Maple Grove and LOVE it!  The buildling is not as nice and flashy as South Lake, but the service and caring nature of the staff and the fact that the doctors listen to you and don't rush you out the door makes us just SO HAPPY that we switched clinics!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"