Nurseries and Baby Gear

Hotslings

Anyone have experience with these? They are on baby steals today and wasn't sure the quality of them!?! 

Re: Hotslings

• The slings themselves are fine, but slings in general were too hard on my back and shoulders to use. I couldn't use mine past ~14 lbs at all, it was too uncomfortable for me. This meant I stopped using them much past the newborn stage, my dks were big babies.
  • wawa84wawa84 member
    DS and I HATED the hotsling I bought. We tried a moby wrap next & fell in love.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Love my Hotsling!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I used a hotsling with DS and we loved it until I received the rock'n baby pouch? when he was seven months.  That is by far my fav!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I have a ergo Which I love, I was just gonna get this if it was a good deal! But I'll stick to my ergo :)

• imageLmi0927:

Thanks ladies! I have a ergo Which I love, I was just gonna get this if it was a good deal! But I'll stick to my ergo :)

Good call. My Hotsling was pretty, but my Ergo is so much better in comparison. Doesn't even stack up.

• imageLmi0927:

Thanks ladies! I have a ergo Which I love, I was just gonna get this if it was a good deal! But I'll stick to my ergo :)

Hey, you didn't say you had an Ergo already!  Definitely just stick with the Ergo you already have!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I liked my for the 1st month of baby #2's life. Then I switched to a ring sling. I thought it was worth it. I paid $1 for it. I don't know if I would spend too much $ on it though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"