August 2011 Moms
Options

**countrywed**

I could be wrong, but I think you are the one (or one of the ones) who posted in UO once upon a time about babies who only wear onsies.  Well, we do a lot of "no pants" partying around the house and I have always thought LO looked super cute.

Cut to today....we went to a playgroup/meet up and one of the 2 year old boys wasn't wearing pants.  This is the second time I have seen this particular child and both times he has been without pants.  He wasn't exactly wearing a onsie, but more like a tee shirt/ bloomer set if that makes sense.  It's essentially the same.  The whole time I kept looking at him and just wondering if something was wrong with him.  I get it now. Hahaha.  We may still forgo pants at home, but my child will never go pantsless in public - unless my husband has him and then all bets are off! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645

Re: **countrywed**

• Options

hahaha, Yep I posted that once.  I got my fill of it this weekend with DH best friend's baby.  But I have come to realize that DS is in his pj's a whole lot more than some other babies.  And out in public enough when he was little and coming from daycare

But a two year old in what I understand as a t-shirt and matching underwear? wow.

I do have a 5 year old nephew who according to his mother won't wear underwear (even boxers) because they are restricting.  I am still trying to decide what I would do if that was my son. :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"