Georgia Babies

Need T&P and rheumatologist recs

I have issues breathing for months now that had been treated as asthma. After running some bloodwork last week it appears I have a rare autoimmune disorder called Mixed Connective Tissue disorder. I now need to see a rheumatologist and was wondering if anyone has any recs. Any T&P would be appreciated!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Re: Need T&P and rheumatologist recs

• Sorry about the previous post, my iPhone accidentally posted while I was trying to correct it and the bump will not allow me to delete it! 

• kegkeg member
    I have a friend that's seen Jonathan Waltuck at Emory for years and I think really likes him.  https://www.emoryhealthcare.org/physicians/w/waltuck-jonathan.html (Somewhat related...I know his wife and she's wonderful.)  I'll definitely keep you in my T&Ps while you deal with this scary time.  (((Hugs)))

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • K&P414K&P414 member

I don't have any recs but just wanted to let you know I'll be thinking about you.

• I have no recs but wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and sending T&P your way. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sending t&p your way!  I hope that having a diagnosis will help you get the treatment you need to breathe and feel better!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • I'm so sorry to hear this.  I'll keep you in my T & P.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • T&P!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• wuhhoowuhhoo member

Sending T&P!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My sister and her sister in law both have RA. They see Dr. Waltuck as well.  Sis was just there today and was raving about how great he is. So sorry you are having to deal with this. I will be praying for you!  ((HUGS))

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

• Thanks for all the T&P! 
  • Thoughts and prayers to you.  So happy you got a diagnosis, hopefully you can get proper treatment and feel better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just want to say I'm sorry you are having to deal with this and I will be thinking about you. I hope you get to feeling better very soon now that you have a diagnosis!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH has RA and has seen two doctors in his entire lilfe. He was iwth Dr. Gary Myerson for a long time but our insurance changed so now he sees Dr. Sutej. He recommends both

T&P for you and your family.

Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Sending T&P your way!
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"