August 2011 Moms

Update: My DH's AT Trip!

If anyone is curious,  he's now hiked about 45 miles in 5 days and is now in Vermont.  Poor guy keeps getting rained on,  though. He's contemplating ending his trip early if the weather doesn't improve.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update: My DH's AT Trip!

• Boo for rain!! But awesome job going that far!! 
  • Wow! Too bad the weather stinks but it is probably better than being 95 degrees.  Hopefully, it will improve
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow :-) Go Lob's Hubby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    That's pretty cool.  He's a history buff too, right? Tell him the soldiers didn't get to go home early!

Not really. He's a biologist.  I'll tell him the animals live in the rain Stick out tongue 

• eesomeeesome member
    Very nice! He's doing such a great job!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This is awesome, keep us updated!  My best friend's husband also hiked the trail, it was such a great accomplishment.  She got him this really cool AT map mounted and framed when he finished, it was really neat.  You are amazing for supporting him in this!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    imagelob:

imageCrash Into Me:
    That's pretty cool.  He's a history buff too, right? Tell him the soldiers didn't get to go home early!

Not really. He's a biologist.  I'll tell him the animals live in the rain Stick out tongue 

Yes  That works, too, but now he has the excuse that animals are more appropriately equipped for the rain.  Think about the soldiers in their wool uniforms and wet feet!

You're the history person.

Yup.  I teach college history.  He teaches college biology.  Thanks for the encouragement all!  I'll post more updates when I get them.   

• That is awesome... I do not think I drive that far that fast!!!Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"