Toddlers: 24 Months+

sheet sets for cribs?

This may be a dumb question but do they make sheet sets for crib size mattresses?  DD just turned 2 and is still in her crib.  In the summer, it is obviously too warm for her to use a blanket but some nights get chilly and she wakes up cold.  I was hoping to find a sheet set (fitted and flat) for her mattress.  With the sheet able to tuck around the mattress, I am thinking it might help her keep it on all night.  She rolls out of the blanket before she even falls asleep.  TIA!
<Lilypie First Birthday tickers> <Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers>

Re: sheet sets for cribs?

• I love the set I got for DD when we converted to toddler bed (so still a 'crib') - she doesnt keep blankets on either still at 3 but I love the polka dotted sheets (and matching regular sized pillowcase) and the best part is that the top sheet is fitted at the bottom instead of tucking in so it doesnt get all unstuck! I'm not sure why more toddler sets aren't like that, it is genius. Not that she keeps the sheet over her all night but at least it isn't all twisted up & whatnot. The blanket is thin, like a light fleece but that doesnt really bother me.

https://www.amazon.com/Lambs-Ivy-Raspberry-Swirl-Toddler/dp/B001RVMZ9K/ref=sr_1_7?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1343675967&sr=1-7&keywords=butterfly+toddler+bedding

• Thanks so much!!  This set is adorable :)
    <Lilypie First Birthday tickers> <Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers>
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSummerBabyLove:
    Thanks so much!!  This set is adorable :)

Also I just went & looked at the comments & I don't agree w/ those that said it didn't wash well, mine has not faded or pilled at all & I think the price for what you get is a steal (that person who rated it a 1 is a moron.)

• Target also sells some.  They're labeled Toddler Sheets, but are for the crib mattress used in a toddler bed.  They're really soft, too, and perfect for this weather (DS also loves a cover and a blanket is way too hot right not).  I got them in the aisle where they sell the kids twin size sheets (as opposed to the baby section).
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"